Truth or Dare?

Tessa

I keep my eyes off of George and Ella, but believe me, it’s hard. Diana walks in and gives me a sympathetic look. I shrug.

“Well, Ryan and I better be off,” Diana smiles, “We’ve been here…wow, three hours!” Ryan clambers onto me and smiles. I hug him tightly.

“Bye Ryan.”

“Bye Tessa! Good luck!” I grin at Ryan. I hug Diana, moving past her baby bump.

“Good luck,” She whispers in my ear, “With the show and those two.” I grin at her. They say goodbye to everyone else and walk out.

“Bye Tessie!” Diana calls over her shoulder. I smile and wave out the window.

“Ooh, Tessie.” Josh grins at me. I slap his head.

“Shut up, that’s strictly family only.” I say quickly. Everyone laughs.

“What are we doing now?” I ask, changing the subject.

“Truth or dare!” Lucy grins.

“Ok, who’s in?”

“We’ve got choreography.” Charlie says. That’s MK1 out.

“I’ve got singing.” Jahmene says. That’s him out.

“I’m not playing!” Carolynne says quickly and Melanie and Christopher agree.

“You in Kye?” I ask. Kye looks at me and rolls his eyes.

“Do you really think I’m going to play with you guys?” He asks. I stick my tongue out at him and turn around.

“Everyone else?” Everyone nods. So that’s Josh, JJ, Jaymi and George, Rylan and James, and Lucy, Ella and me. District Three are at some sort of rehearsal.

“Ok, I’m starting!” Rylan yells, “Tessa, truth or dare!”

“Um…..well dares coming from you Rylan are so weird, I’m going truth.”

Rylan rolls his eyes at me but grins.

“I was hoping you’d pick that,” He winks, “So Ryan asked if you and Josh were in love, so your truth is…who would you go out with in this circle?”

Ok.

I knew this was going to happen.

Josh points at himself, but no-one else can see, because they’re all staring at me.

“Ok…I’m going to take this time to confess my love…to…Josh Cuthbert,” I sigh dramatically, “He stole my heart the first time I saw him.”

“I love you too Tessie!” Josh falls into my arm.

“Oi!” I yell, “I said ‘no calling me Tessie’!”

“Yes,” Josh smirks, “But when we get married we’ll be family.” I grin at him. He jumps on my back. Omigod. He’s going to kill me. I don’t want to die now!

Someone’s shoves him off me.

I turn around and see Josh lying on the floor.

“Let me kiss it better.” I say. Josh smiles. I grab his hand and pretend to kiss it. Everyone turns away from us, thinking we’re just acting. Well, Josh might be, but I’m certainly not.

Josh smiles at me.

“Ok, Ella, truth or dare?” I ask.

“Truth.” Ella replies.