Back again

Tessa

I roll over onto my side.

“I wish Liv was here.” I groan, looking up at George.

“Am I not good enough for you?” George asks, eyes wide.

“Of course you are,” I smile as he kisses me, “But I can’t talk to you about all these girly things I think.”

George rolls his eyes, “What about Ella?”

“She doesn’t shut up about Dan,” I tell him, “She thinks there’s something up with him.”

“Is there?” George asks. I shrug.

“Liv would know what to do.”

George smiles cheekily.

“George,” I sigh, “What have you done this time?” I break into laughter at the end though.

“Nothing.” George says quickly. I raise my eyebrow at him. Eventually, he opens his mouth again, “It wasn’t me, it was JJ!”

“JJ did what?” I ask.

“You’ll just have to wait and see.” George smiles at me. I swear that’s an evil smile. I haven’t even seen an evil smile on George before.

“I don’t want to wait!” I moan.

“It’s a surprise!”

“I don’t like surprises!”

“You’ll like this one.” George smiles again.

“Please tell me!” I whine. George shakes his head. “Looks like we’re going to have to do this the hard way.” I sigh. George’s eyes widen as I start to tickle him. He shrieks with laughter. Ah, this is fun.

“Argh! My eyes!” Someone yells, walking in. That’s something Liv would say. I turn to face her.

“LIV!” I scream, jumping off George and running towards her. I hug her tightly. She grins. “I love you George! I love you George! Thank you so much! I love you George!”

George giggles, “It wasn’t me that arranged it. It was JJ. But I love you too Tessa.” I grin at him and dance around.

Liv and George laugh.

“So that is what happened.” I finish off. Liv rolls onto her stomach.

“That’s a pretty big story Tessa,” She says, “But it sounds cool. And you’re going out with GEORGE!” She squeals like a fangirl. I laugh.

“So-” The door opens and George and JJ walk in.

“Come on girlies,” They grin.

“What?” Liv asks.

“We,” JJ replies, “Are going on a date.” 

Sorry this is so short! :/ I've got big things planned for the next chapter! This was more of a filler really. Anyway, comment please! I love reading these comments. XXX