Greg V Tessa

Josh

“How was your rehearsal?” Tessa asks as we walk in.

“Tiring,” I reply, “But it went well.” Tessa grins, picks up her bag, phone and iPod and runs towards the door.

“Where are you going?” George yells after her.

“To my rehearsal,” Tessa says without looking over her shoulder, “It started ten minutes ago but I wanted to see you guys.” And with that, Tessa runs out.

She’s so nice. She thinks about what’s best for other people, not her. She’s just…perfect.

Ella arrives not long after and sits straight down next to George. She’s in love. They start talking loudly. I miss Tessa.

“What’s the time?” I ask.

“Josh!” JJ moans, “That’s the seventeenth time you’ve asked today!”

“It’s been half an hour since Tessa went.” Jaymi says. I feel myself blush and walk to the window, staring out of it. Tessa has to come back soon. It’s so boring without her.

          Tessa walks back in, headphones in, jelly babies in her hand, singing along to Little Mix’s wings. Rylan dances around her and Tessa laughs, flapping her arms being a butterfly. “SHE SAID SPREAD YOUR WINGS MY LITTLE BUTTERFLY!” Rylan and Tessa belt out, dancing around. Jaymi cracks up. Melanie walks in smiling at Tessa. She looks down at the jelly babies, and then takes them out of her hands and puts them in a cupboard. Tessa yanks her head phones out of her ears.

“Please may I have them back please?” She asks nicely.

“If I recall, that’s your fifth packet today!” Melanie replies, “You don’t want your beautiful teeth to fall out when you’re a famous pop-star.” Tessa frowns but sits down on the sofa beside me.

“Can I have some?” Greg from District Three asks. Tessa opens her mouth.

“Just a few,” Melanie allows.

“But they’re mine!” Tessa gasps.

“You have to share,” Greg says with a sickening smile.

“But-”

“Sharing.” Greg says. Tessa closes her eyes. Greg sits down beside her and chews really loudly on the jelly babies. Tessa reaches into the bag but Greg slaps her hand away, leaving a red mark. Tessa gives him a pleading look. Greg elbows her in the ribs and she winces in pain. Greg opens his mouth, and chews more jelly babies.

“Tessa can’t have any!” He says, waving the bag in her face. Tessa stands up.

“Stop it!” Ella tells him, “Stop it!”

“Leave her alone.” I agree. Greg starts yelling and so does Ella.

“Why don’t we just ask Tessa to sort it out?” Kye suggests. We turn around, but Tessa has gone. She slipped away without us noticing.

George

I see Tessa sat on her windows sill as I walk in, a tear rolling down her cheek. I sit down beside her, not saying a word.

“I have enough of this at home,” She tells me, “Mum and DAD ARE ALWAYS SCREAMING ATEACH OTHER OVER THE HPONE. And then Greg…he reminds me of the boy that used to bully me. And then you. I understand that you like Ella and everything but…”

“But I don’t-” I start, but Josh runs in.

“Tessa, I’m so sorry.” He says quickly. Tessa smiles sadly.

Josh produces a pack of jelly babies from behind his back. Tessa grins evilly and starts to munch on them.

“It’s a secret!” Josh says. “So don’t tell.”

And that’s our moment ruined.

But now that Josh is here, caring for Tessa, I can’t tell her that I like her, not Ella. That should be me holding onto her. I will make it me.

 Sorry if you read the part I posted as this before. I was having problems uploading this onto Wattpad and acciedently put up the wrong part, but this is the right one xxxx