Three of you....and George?

Tessa

I sit on the plane, my laptop open. I look around me at everyone. Amy, Ella and Lucy, and two other girls whose names I don’t know. I’m sat beside Ella, by the window. I’ve actually forgotten where we’re going, because I was thinking about Josh and George. My Skype goes off. I answer the call and see Josh and JJ and Jaymi.

“Hey guys!” I grin. I blush a bit remembering Liv shouting out that I fancied Josh. Which I do but…he doesn’t have to know.

“Hey Tessa! Where are you going?” Josh asks.

“Um…” I think for a minute, “I’m not sure…” I say miserably.

“Trust you to not pay attention!” JJ laughs. I roll my eyes at him and look at Ella for help.

“St Lucia.” She tells me.

“There you go,” I tell the boys, “St Lucia.” I smile. “Where are you guys?”

“We’re on a plane.” They tell me.

“Where’re you going?”

“LA.” They say like it’s no big deal.

“LA!” I shriek.

“The groups are going there for Judges Houses.” Ella informs me. I pat the space beside me and she scoots up, being seen on the screen.

“Why are you going to LA with the groups?” I ask.

“SURPRISE!” George yells, poking his head in front of the screen.

“GEORGE!” I yell, “I missed you, all of you!” I smile at them and they explain what happened, why they’re here.

“Wow.” Ella and I say amazed. The plane landing icon flashes and we say goodbye, shut the screen and I hold onto Ella for dear life. I hate flying.

“I hope we get Tulisa.” Ella says to me as we walk along the beach of St Lucia, waiting for our mentor. Secretly, I hope that too, but I’m not going to say it in front of the camera in case it isn’t and my mentor gets offended. I just smile at Ella.

The speed boat comes in and it is Tulisa! We whoop and run towards her. St Lucia with Tulisa as my mentor. All I need is to get through to the live shows and I’ll be happy.

George

“It’ll be ok.” Josh says to us all as we’re about to go out to perform for Sharon and Louis. We all nod. It was great being put in a band with these guys. It’s the same thing that happened with Tessa, we all get on so well that it’s like we’ve known each other forever.

“Group hug.” JJ says. We all crowd around each other and have a group hug, but it’s in silence. We’re all thinking about Tessa, and the last time we properly saw her, and her group hug. And the pinkie promises she made us do. She didn’t expect us to be here. That was good fun.

“On you go.” A stage hand tells us. We let go of each other, I grab my guitar, and out we go to sing.

Tessa

“Do you think they’ve performed yet?” I ask Ella, as I lie awake in bed.

“This is the 15th time you’ve asked me that.” Ella replies, amused.

“But seriously?” I ask.