Twitcam

Tessa

“What are we doing today?” I ask no-one in particular, shoving coco-pops into my mouth.

“Live show is tonight.” James says, looking up from his guitar.

“Nothing before.” Melanie adds. I shoot up.

“Josh” I holler, “Josh! Get over here!”

“What is it?” Josh replies, breathless.

“Twitcam!” I dance around, “You me and Liv, you PROMISED!”

Josh

“Say um…jelly baby if you can hear us.” Tessa smiles at the camera. We see a whole load of ‘jelly baby’s’ on the screen. Tessa grins.

“Who have I got with me?” Tessa reads out, “Well this is Josh who everyone knows, and Liv my best friend.”

“Hi guys!” Liv and I yell. Tessa bursts into laughter.

“Ok,” She says calming down, “What do celebs normally do now?”

“Ask questions guys!” Liv shrieks.

“@Lily_1D says Tessa who are your favourite celebrities?” I read out.

“Um…I love Little Mix,” Tessa replies, “I’m a big fan of One Direction. Their new album comes out soon. Yeah, so I love them all. And I love Union J, obviously.”

“@Hey_it’s_Callie says who are your favourite boys of One Direction.”

“Um…mine is probably Louis Tomlinson.” Tessa replies.

“Mine is Niall,” Liv grins, “One day we’re going to get married.”

“Really…” I say.

“Don’t tease her,” Tessa elbows me, “But it is really cute.”

“So you don’t want to marry Louis?” I tease Tessa.

“Nope,” She replies, looking straight at me, “Because him and Eleanor are SO sweet. I just wish I had a relationship like theirs.” Maybe she could, if she was with me.

“Ok, this one says ‘how did you and Liv meet?’” Tessa reads. She looks at Liv and they both burst into hysterics. This’ll be funny.

“We were both new at school, and we were put together in food tech.” Liv starts.

“We burnt down our station!” Tessa howls with laughter.

“We’ve been best friends ever since.” Liv says. I stare at them confused.

“You had to be there.” Tessa smiles at me, wrapping her arm around my neck. I shiver.

“Aw, read this,” Liv coos, “@Tia_Jcatforever says Tessa and Josh should so date!” I’m working on it.

“Well they haven’t seen you and a certain someone.” Tessa wiggles her eyebrows at Liv. Liv shoves Tessa into me and then Tessa shoves Liv off the bed. I stifle a laugh.

“I WANT TO JOIN IN YOUR TWITCAM!” George yells, running into the room and jumping on top of me and Tessa.

“George!” Tessa groans.

“You know you love me Tessa.” George bats his eye lashes at Tessa.

“That I do.” Tessa strokes his head. She loves him? I thought she liked me? What?

“But I love Josh as well.” She adds. Oh. That’s ok then. Tessa looks at the screen and cracks up laughing.

“What?” George asks.

“Someone said ‘Love Triangle’.” I tell him.

“More like love pentagon.” Tessa mutters.

“What’s a love pentagon?” George asks, speaking my thoughts.

“Don’t you worry about it.” Tessa smiles at us both.

“Is anyone going to help me up?” Liv yells. George screams. Me and Tessa crack up laughing again.

“Ooh Tessa,” George looks at Tessa, “Do you play guitar?”

“Yep,” Tessa replies, “And piano.”

“Guys!” JJ bursts in, “Have you seen Liv?” Liv starts to get up but Tessa pushes her back down.

“JJ’s in love.” Tessa whispers to the camera. JJ’s eyes widen and he slams the laptop lid down.

“What was that for?” Tessa gasps, “Those were my fans!”

“Why not tell them about someone else’s love life?” JJ asks angrily.

“Oooh, so you’re admitting you like her?” Tessa asks cheekily.

“Um…”

“Do you like her or not?” George asks.

“Yeah,” JJ sighs, “I like her but she doesn’t like me.”

“I do!” Liv jumps up. Tessa drags me and George out and we all collapse on the floor. Tessa mumbles something about a romantic moment. George stares at her in admiration. Why can’t Tessa like me?