Gossip Magazines

Tessa

Thursday

Five days since George broke up with me.

Four days since the results show.

Four days of avoiding Tulisa.

Four days of avoiding George.

‘Tulisa says sorry’.

Tulisa, Judge on X-Factor, has said to us that she couldn’t be more sorry to Tessa Williams, her act on X-Factor who escaped leaving the show by a millimetre. The star has said, “I was wrong to vote her off, and I know that now. I’m really sorry to Tessa, and I really hope that she forgives me.”

The two female singers seemed to have fought over something before the Live Shows on Saturday night. There’s no saying what it’s about, but a secret source has revealed, “Tulisa and Tessa worked really hard on Tessa’s performance for Saturday, but when Tessa actually performed, things went wrong and Tulisa seemed to blame Tessa.”

“Despite what I said on Saturday Night,” Tulisa added, “I didn’t mean a word of what I said to Tessa. Bad things happen and that was just one of them. I don’t blame Tessa at all. I know that none of it was her fault.”

When asked what she was going to say to Tessa, Tulisa simply laughed and said, “She’ll probably read this. I know how much she loves celebrity gossip.”

So what do you think?  Are Tessa and Tulisa best buds again or not? Have your say on our website!

I gasp, running out of my bedroom, which I’ve been confined to for the last four days. I need to see her. Tulisa doesn’t hate me! Well, at the moment she doesn’t know what I did to my performance, and she’ll probably blame the band. No, she can’t blame them. I have to tell her.

“Tessa, where are you going?” Liv calls after me. I wave my hand at her and run off. I’ll explain later.

Hopping into the car, I tell Bob breathlessly that I’m going to the studio to see Tulisa. I know she’ll be there because Ella’s rehearsal is nearly over, and Tulisa will be there helping her. It should be my rehearsal afterwards, but I never turned up.

“Tessa?” Ella’s voice stops me as I run into the reception.

“Hey Ella,” I grin back, “No time to talk. Is Tulisa still here?”

Ella nods, “She’s waiting for you in the usual place. I didn’t think you’d come...but here you are.” I shrug, grin, and make my way up the stairs to the rehearsal room.

When I reach the room, I have the sudden urge to stop and leave, but I force myself to knock. I am not leaving without explaining myself to Tulisa.

“Come in.” Tulisa says dully.

Slowly, I open the door and step in. Tulisa doesn’t look up, but continues busying herself by rearranging some papers on the table in front of her.

I cough, but she still doesn’t look up.

“Look, I’m sorry, ok?” I cry out, “It was me. I told the band to not come in and I messed up the performance, so I’m sorry. But please just talk to me. I just need to know that you forgive me and then I’ll go.”

“Don’t be stupid, Tessa,” Tulisa finally looks up, a grin on her face, “I knew it was you. That’s why I was so angry! But I realise that voting you off was childish and the rumours that went round are just giving me a bad image and I’m really sorry.”