Magazine articles

Tessa

“Have you seen this?” Ella asks me, looking down at her phone in her hands.

“Seen what?” I ask, popping a jelly baby in my mouth.

“This magazine,” Ella motions for me to sit down beside her, “Is predicting what your wedding dress is going to be when you marry George.”

“Where do they get that from?” I laugh.

“Read it,” Ella shows me her phone.

'X-Factor teens Tessa Williams and Union J’s George Shelley seem to be all loved up, despite their comments that they’re ‘just friends’. Tessa and George were spotted out in London; shortly after Tessa tweeted ‘shopping with Monkey’ her pet name for George. The pair were then snapped in a food shop, messing around in trolleys and buying excessive amounts of jelly babies.

After fans chasing them into a car that promptly appeared to take them home, Tessa and George have been seen together a lot. While some fans are upset that George may be taken, others have already decided what dress Tessa will be wearing on George’s wedding day, and have even thought up some names for their babies!'

Underneath are photos from today. I roll my eyes at Ella.

“I know,” Ella agrees, “Some dedicated fans you’ve got.”

“Yeah,” I shrug, “But I’m bound to get hate from some fans.” I scroll down to the comments and then roll my eyes again. “Guess I’ve found it.” I don’t want to read all this stuff about me that people hate, so I look away. But then I see Christopher looking at me from the other side of the room, a smirk on his face. I’ll show him I’m not scared of what people think of me. I read through the comments on the article, laughing at a few. Ella looks at me and then takes the phone.

“Tessa, these are horrible!” She exclaims.

“It’s no big deal,” I shrug again; “You have to ignore it. People are just jealous of you, and don’t know who you are really.” I feel proud of myself for saying all of this and smile. Ella smiles back. Christopher scowls at me from the other side of the room. I didn’t even realise he was in here!

“I’m going to find George,” I tell Ella, “I’ll see you later.”

I stand up and walk past peoples rooms. I knock on the door to where George and Jaymi are staying.

“Come in!” I hear Josh yell. I open the door and twirl in.

“Heya guys,” I smile, sitting down beside George.

“Hi Tessa,” They all chorus, except from JJ who’s texting someone.

“Texting Liv?” I tease him. JJ looks up, a slight blush on his cheeks. “Aww,” I smile, “You are!”

“She is my girlfriend.” JJ replies.

“I know,” I sigh, “My little Livvie, growing up so fast.”

Jaymi snorts, “You’re talking like she’s your baby.”

“She is,” I glare at Jaymi, “She’s always been my little baby.”  Jaymi snorts again.

“Leave her alone,” George giggles, holding me close to him. I stick my tongue out at Jaymi and then cuddle into George.

“You better look after her JJ,” I warn him, “Because if you don’t I’ll…I’ll never let you eat jelly babies again.” Jaymi gasps in mock horror. George giggles quietly.

“No Tessa, that’s the ideal punishment for you.” Josh speaks up. It shocks everyone else; because they think he’s been ignoring me. They don’t know that we’re friends now. Best friends.