Awkward moments...

Tessa

I watch the boys practising before it’s my go.

Josh and I dried our hair off just in time for our rehearsals. I can’t believe the boys actually did this to us! Just like Josh said, we ARE going to get them back. No matter what it takes.

The boys finish of singing ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ and Josh grins at me.

“Wow.” I say to them, “You guys were absolutely amazing.”

“Thanks.” Josh smiles at me.

“Tessa, it’s your turn!” Tulisa yells at mw.

“Wait for me?” I ask the boys. They nod and sit down, watching me. Well, I didn’t really want them to do that.

I sing through my song, dancing the best I can.

“You’re great,” Tulisa smiles, “You’ll be fine tomorrow.” I grin at her and actually bounce down to the boys. They laugh at me, well George giggles, and grin.

“You’re…amazing…” George tells me. I smile at him and hug him tightly. This surprises me as much as it surprises him. Why am I doing this? He hugs me back, his warm arms around me. I told myself I wouldn’t do this to him, myself or Ella. I’m not going to do this again.

I hug Josh tighter, to make myself feel better. I am a really selfish person. Really.

When we get back to the hotel, all I can hear is laughter. I run ahead into the living room

“Brandon!” I yell, “Brandon!” Brandon laughs and hugs me tightly. I hug Mum and Gary as well.

“Tessa, did you eat all the jelly babies?” I hear a familiar voice behind me.

“LIV!” I scream, running towards her. She squeezes the life out of me and we fall about laughing.

“What are you guys doing here?” I ask, once Liv and I have caught our breath.

“We couldn’t not support our girl,” Brandon says, “Could we?” Mum’s too wrapped up in Gary. Brandon rolls his eyes at me, and puts his head close to mine.

“It’s been like this since you’ve been gone,” He whispers, “Even worse than before.”

“Inconsiderate pigs.” I say, a little louder than intended. Everyone turns to look at me.

“We’ve got our rooms on the floor above,” Liv says, tactically changing the subject, “We’re staying until Monday.”

“Liv,” I say quickly, “You have to share my room.”

“We have so much to talk about.” Liv agrees.

Josh

Tessa grins at her brother.

I love seeing her when she’s happy.

“We’ve had funny moments galore here,” Tessa laughs.

“There was that time this morning where we-” George starts.

“Yeah, we all know that.” Tessa cuts him off, thankfully.

“Tell.” Brandon grins at George.

“Well Tessa and Josh were sleeping together in-” George starts again.

“Sleeping together,” Liv gasps, “Already?”

“It was because we didn’t do a dare Liv, and it was in the bathroom.” Tessa sighs.

“So you didn’t-”

“No, we didn’t.” Tessa doesn’t even blush whereas I can feel mine heating up. Liv’s face falls.

“Excuse my friend’s dirty mind.” Tessa rolls her eyes.

“ANYWAY,” George continues, “They were asleep under the shower and Jaymi and I turned it on and-”

“Yeah, yeah,” I say quickly, “We know the rest.”

“You should have heard Josh scream!” Jaymi howls with laughter.

“When did this happen?” JJ asks.

“When you were asleep.” We all chorus.

“Don’t worry-” Liv starts.

“Liv would be like that too.” Tessa pushes Liv onto JJ. We leave them to let them confess their love for each other.

“Well, that happened to Tessa once at-” Brandon starts, but he suddenly stops. Tessa looks at me, then at Brandon, then at Ella. I get what she’s trying to say. Brandon fancies Ella.

Tessa rolls her eyes and I swear I hear her mutter something under her breath about a love hexagon.

Tessa

“So give me the gossip.” Liv says, as we sit down on my bed.

“What sort of gossip?” I ask.

“About George and Josh!” Liv grins.

“Well Josh and I are definitely closer. I um…proper fancy him. But George is just a friend. Ella and George are together every minute of the day… so we don’t really talk much.” I tell her.

“There’s all this stuff in the magazines about you Tessa, pairing you with different people.” Liv says quietly.

“None of it is true.” I say.

“But you’d tell me if it was?”

“Of course I would,” I grin, “You’re my best friend!”

Liv smiles.

“So you and JJ?” I nudge her.

“Tessa,” She groans, “I just met him!”

“But you like him?”

“I…I like him…” Liv confirms.

“My mission,” I say, “Is to set you too up…”