Chapter 7

Sophie

Keefe!

Foster!

How's it going?

Great. Ruy's probably going to have a tribunal. I'm going to join Team Valiant, and Ruy is going to tell us where the antidote and sopordine is. I think that's it.

WHAT!!?? I'm coming over right now.

Ummm... ok. See ya, Foster.

At that exact second, Sophie glittered into the scene.

When Sophie saw Ruy she wanted to scream. She also couldn't tell what he was feeling, because his face was blurry.

"Hey, Foster!"

"Hi, Keefe."

"Woah! Why are you mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you."

"Oh. Ok. I know now."

Keefe is so understanding. Sophie thought.

Just then Stina glittered into the scene.

"Ok first question, why is Keefe here. Second question, WHY IS RUY HERE?!?!" Stina said.

"Keefe is joining team Valiant, and apparently Ruy has turned on the Neverseen." Sophie explained.

"Wow! That was a lot." Stina said.

Just then Biana, Wylie, and Dex glittered into view.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. No one told me a member of the Neverseen was here!" Biana screamed as she clung to Dex.

"Yeah, what's going on?" Dex said.

Wylie just stayed silent. He was clearly uncomfortable with Ruy around.

"Uh...Hi guys! Apparently, Ruy has turned on the Neverseen, and Kee-" Sophie got cut off.

"Keefe! You're awake!" Biana and Dex screamed.

"Do you know what your new ability is?" Wylie asked.

"I'm a mesmer," Keefe said quietly.

"What I was going to say was Keefe is joining Team Valiant."

Keefe

"WHAT?!?!" yelled Biana, Dex, and Wylie.

Keefe smirked.

"We all knew that I would eventually be on your team," Keefe said.

"Ok. I guess I'm the only one who has the guts to say this, but how can we trust Ruy?" Stina asked.

At that moment everyone remembered Ruy was right there.

"Oh...Stina's right." Biana said.

"Yeah." Wylie and Dex agreed.

"Guys! Ruy's not evil. He's definitely changed." Keefe yelled.

"Prove it." Stina scowled.

"I have a memory to prove it." Keefe added.

"Then show us." Stina yelled.

"Ok. I'll show you but I have to show Foster first so she can transmit it to you guys."

"Ok." They all said.

Keefe showed Sophie his memory. Sophie's face looked absolutely terrified, but then she let out a sigh.

"Well?" Keefe asked.

"Ok. I'll transmit it to you guys, but I'm warning you it's a bit intense. So please don't overreact."

They all agreed not to overreact.

Sophie transmitted the memory to each one of them.

A/N

Hey y'all! Did you like the chapter? I'm gonna be uploading another one today, since this one was pretty short.

This chapter was written by 1234567890lalalala. She's the greatest—go follow her! :)