Chapter 15

A/N

Here, have another chapter! :)

Sophie

When Sophie woke up the next morning, she got on her Foxfire uniform, and headed downstairs. Edaline and Grady were sitting in the living room hovering over a scroll.

"Hey guys," Sophie said, ending the silence.

"Oh hey Sophie," Edaline responded.

Neither Grady or Edaline's heads went up.

"Shouldn't we be going to Foxfire?" Sophie asked.

"You can't go to Foxfire today, and neither can I," Grady said.

"WHAT?!?! You need to train Keefe, and I can't miss any classes or I'm gonna fail midterms."

"Keefe can't go to Foxfire either," Edaline added gently.

"WHAT?!?! What's going on?"

"There's a Tribunal in a few minutes," Grady answered.

"For who? Glimmer?"

"For Ruy Ignis," Grady answered.

Grady and Edaline finally lifted their heads from the scroll to look at Sophie.

"Really, that soon? Glimmer still hasn't had hers."

"Well the Council's already made their decision."

"THERE YOU ARE! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL OF YESTERDAY! DO NOT RUN OFF LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Sandor yelled.

"Sorry."

"SORRY! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!"

"Sandor... Keefe woke up and it was all happening so fast. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"It better not."

"Come on, kiddo. We got to get to that Tribunal."

"Okay."

They glittered out of Havenfield.

Keefe

"Hey Foster! Are you ready for another Tribunal?" Keefe asked right as Sophie entered the building.

"Yep. Though they made their decision fast. I hope they won't Exile him after all he's done in the past hours."

They walked through the doors. Wylie, Stina, Fitz, and the Black Swan were already sitting down. Sophie sat in between Fitz and Keefe.

"Hey. How's Biana?" Sophie asked Fitz.

"She's ok. I tried to get Dex to come to the Tribunal, but he wouldn't leave her," Fitz responded.

Just then, the Council walked into the room.

"Bring in the accused!" Emery shouted.

Ruy entered the room.

"Do you know why you're here?" Emery questioned.

"Yeah, because I was with the Neverseen and did some terrible things. Does that answer your question?"

"Yes. Thank you."

There was an awkward pause.

"Sooooooo... are you gonna punish him?" Keefe asked, ending the silence.

"Ummm... yes, sorry."

Another pause.

"Would you just tell us already?"

"Ok.... so the thing is..."

Another pause.

"OH MY GOSH! WOULD YOU JUST TELL US ALREADY?"

"Ummm... okay."

Another pause.

"Emery I'm just gonna say it if you won't." Councillor Bronte said, clearly getting annoyed.

"No, it's okay. I'll say it."

"THEN SAY IT ALREADY!" Keefe yelled.

"Okay, Ruy Ignis has shown that he has really changed by helping us capture Esme Allaband."

"And..." Keefe started.

"And that is why we have decided to let Ruy Ignis be free."

Who's excited that Ruy went free?  *I raise my hand* *Julia raised both hands*

This chapter was written by @1234567890lalalala. She's great-- go follow her!