Chapter 9

A/N

Hey y'all! Happy New Year's Eve! Guess what? Today is Julia's, my friend and co-author, birthday!

You should totally go follow her! This story wouldn't exist without her. She's so good at cliffhangers and plot twists and motivating me to finish my chapters lol. It's been so much fun writing with her! Julia's username: 1234567890lalalala

Please! I'm not the only author! Julia's the best! She's the idea person! And her plot twists are bomb! So is her dialogue! She's great at the words "Just then!" And using all caps! And every scene with Ruy! She loves Ruy! And she convinced me to love Ruy too! Ruy is great! You know who else is great? Julia!

XDDDDD Julia totally didn't just tell me to write that last paragraph... Anyway, to the chapter!

Sophie

"Okay, Ruy. It's time to reveal where the soporidine and antidote are hidden," Bronte said.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold on a second. When we get there how do we know it's not a trap?" Stina asked.

"We just have to wait and see," Keefe said.

"Keefe's right. We sometimes have to take risks," Wylie added.

"Fine, but if I get kidnapped you all are going to be paying," Stina yelled.

"Also, let's not forget. Foster knows how to escape the Neverseen. She's done it like a million times," Keefe said.

It was true. Sophie had escaped the Neverseen a few times, but that didn't make her any less nervous.

"Guys, let's just hear the coordinates and try our best to not get into any trouble," Sophie said. She felt like she should at least get a say in this conversation.

"Sophie's right. We at least have to try," Biana added.

Dex just stared at his feet. He clearly wasn't comfortable going to the Neverseen's hideout.

Sophie took a deep breath and said. "Ok. Ruy, we're ready."

Keefe

Ruy whispered something in Sophie's ear, and Sophie nodded in return. She grabbed her pathfinder and told everyone to link hands.

When they got to the hideout, Keefe felt like he was going to puke. It smelled worse then the curdleroots Lady Cadence made the prodigies in detention peel.

"Ok guys, we have to be really quiet," Sophie whispered.

Keefe took Sophie's hand, and whispered that it was going to be ok.

"Ugh. Where are the soporidine and antidote. I seriously might puke if I'm here for another second," Stina whisper yelled.

Sophie tripped over her own shoe, and was about to hit the floor, but Keefe caught her just in time. Though it still made a big noise. Keefe sighed. In a few seconds his mom would come running into the room.

"Ugh. Plan failed again. Sophie, why did you have to trip right now?" Stina whispered.

Just then Lady Gisela, Gethen, and Vespera entered.

"Wow, Ruy really did turn on us didn't he?" Lady Gisela said.

Oh no.

We just gave Ruy away.

"Well, we didn't even make a plan, so this is a bonus!" Gethen said.

"We lost another member didn't we Gisela," Vespera said, shaking her head.

"Well Vespera, unfortunately we did, apparently," Gethen said.

"Ugh, Ruy has really turned on us, but now we have to deal with some unwelcome guests." 

This chapter was written by 1234567890lalalala