Chapter 3

Sophie

"Grady... Nice to see you too?" Keefe said.

"I overheard some unpleasant business in the hallway. Is it true That Boy is a Mesmer???!!!!"

"Ummm... maybe?"

"Yes, he is!!" Elwin yelled from his office.

"Oh no, no, no, no! Ugh! You know who's gonna have to be your mentor?"

"Mr. Forkle?"

"NO! ME! UGH, ME WITH KEEFE SENCEN."

"You said my name! Congratulations!"

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I just hailed Magnate Leto. He said that you would do the best out of all the Mesmers." Elwin yelled from his office.

This is not going to end well.

"Grady, can you please give Keefe a chance? He didn't want a new ability. He got one, because of his freaky mom." Sophie said.

"I guess you're right, but I have to start training him at Foxfire...TOMORROW!"

"Please... Grady. Do it for me."

"Fine, but only for you Sophie. I'm going." Grady glittered away.

Sophie looked at Keefe.

He looked miserable.

What am I going to do?

Keefe

Why? Grady hates me! I don't know what I would do without Foster.

"Keefe, he didn't mean that."

"Yeah, he did. You know it, Foster, and don't deny it, because I can feel you lying from over here. I'm not worth it."

"Keefe... there's something I need to tell you-"

"Keefe go home right now. Your father wants you to go home alone." Elwin said.

"Ok. Thanks, Elwin, and thanks, Foster."

"Bye Keefe." Sophie said with sorrow in her voice.

I wonder what Foster was going to say.

A/N

This chapter was written by 1234567890lalalala. She's super cool--go follow her! :)