Chapter 5

A/N

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a great holiday. Enjoy the chapter!

Sophie

Sophie went into her room and found her mom there sitting on the bed waiting for her.

"Sophie, I heard about Keefe. I want you to tell him he's welcome to come here whenever. I can't imagine going through all of this at that young of an age.' Edaline said.

At least Sophie had one parent who cared about Keefe.

"Thanks. I'll tell him, and can you tell Grady that Keefe needs a chance?" Sophie asked.

"Ok. I know it'll be hard at first, but I guess this is a chance for Grady and Keefe to get to know each other."

"I'm gonna hail, Keefe. See if his urgent meeting with his dad is going well."

"Ok. I'll let you have some space."

Edaline left the room.

Sophie hailed Keefe.

No answer.

She tried again.

No answer.

Something was wrong.

Keefe

"Keefe! I'm so glad you could join us," his mom said.

"What are you doing here?"

"Wondering how my mesmer is doing."

"Ok, that's extremely creepy."

"This is no time for stalling." Lady Gisela pulled out a melder. She pointed it at Ro. "Let's see how powerful you really are."

"STOP! DON'T LISTEN TO HER!"

Keefe gasped.

Ruy had said that, and Ruy was fighting for the melder.

He finally got it and aimed it at Lady Gisela.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU. YOU'RE MAKING YOUR SON MISERABLE! I HATE YOU!" Ruy said.

But right before he stabbed her, she leaped away. Leaving Keefe and Ruy.

Ruy just saved Ro, and attempted to kill my mom!

"Thanks?" Keefe said.

"Don't mention it. I'm sorry."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't do it anymore. I can't work for the Neverseen anymore. I'm done."

"Done? You're like one of the most important people in the entire Neverseen."

"That's the point. Believe me, I hate it. I'm going to the council and turning myself in. Hopefully, I won't get exiled, but if I do then at least I can pretend I'm not alive."

"Ummmm... are you ok?"

"Yeah. Bye, I'm going to face the council."

Ruy glittered away, but Keefe held on to him.

They were at the councillor's castles, and Ruy just walked right up to Bronte's castle and knocked on the door.

What did y'all think about Ruy? Do you think he's really changed?

This chapter was written by 1234567890lalalala. She was so excited when she wrote this chapter! If you like this story so far, go follow her! :)