Chapter 37

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update on Saturday. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Sophie

"What would happen if we can't get the shadowflux out of Ruy?" Sophie asked.

"I don't know, but most likely death," Lady Zillah said.

"That was probably the most intense moment the Healing Center has ever witnessed, and I've seen a lot of bad things. That's as close as you can get to dying," Elwin said, shaking his head.

"So what about Dex and Stina?" Maruca asked.

"They'll be fine. In fact, Stina should be awake any second, but Dex will be unconscious for a little longer."

"I can't even believe that all happened," Keefe sighed.

"Didn't we just have Oralie's and Cyrah's tribunal yesterday?" Biana asked.

"Actually yes," Sophie said. "Wow, I think tomorrow we should just rest, but for now we need to get some work done."

"Can we do it in the Healing Center? I don't want to leave Dex," Biana said.

"That's a good idea. Then when Mr. Forkle comes back, we can be here," Keefe reasoned.

"Ok, Maruca, can you please get Wylie, and whoever wants to take the prisoners can take them," Sophie ordered.

Grady and Bronte offered to take the prisoners to Eternalia. Ruy's parents were pacing the Healing Center.

Maruca returned with Marella, Tam, Linh, and Wylie.

"What happened here?" Marella asked when she saw the red and tear-stained faces.

"Just some almost dying, like usual," Keefe said, though he sighed at the joke.

"It was worse than almost dying," Biana shivered.

"Guys, Ruy's going to be ok," Sophie said.

"Sophie, even Lady Gisela thought it might not end well," Biana reasoned.

"That's not the point. Ruy is going to be ok. We just have to have confidence."

Wylie's imparter started to hail.

"Hey Mr. Forkle. Do you need anything?" Wylie asked.

"Wylie, I need you to help us with-" Mr. Forkle's voice got cut off by a noise, "Just please come quick."

"Ok, I'm coming. Bye guys, apparently I need to help Mr. Forkle," Wylie said as he glittered away.

"Sooo, what now?" Biana asked.

"I guess we just wait," Maruca suggested.

"Umm, yeah," Sophie said.

"Uhh, guys why is there a huge crowd in here?" Stina's voice said. She sat up and looked at everyone.

"You're awake!" Biana cheered. "At least we have some good news!"

"What? What did I miss?" Stina asked, confused.

"Umm, you missed Ruy literally almost dying," Sophie said.

"Yeah, like everyone was like it's time to say goodbye, but he's ok for now," Biana sighed.

"Hmmm, so where's Ruy right now?" Stina asked.

"He's with Mr. Forkle And Gisela," Keefe answered.

"Okay..." Stina said, uncertain of what was happening.

Just then Mr. Forkle and Wylie came back with an unconscious Ruy, but he wasn't thrashing and his hands were back to their normal pale tone.