Part 56

Camila pov

While work was dragging so fucking boring and then I got a call that I wasn't expecting but I wasn't mad either. Lauren needed to blow off some steam and I needed my fix. She has just want I needed and according to her I had what she needed. When she called I could hear in her voice that she was worked up.

I told her I was down to have sex but it had to be at my job, not saying that I couldn't leave but I mean come on who didn't wanna have sex at their job. I looked down at my phone and it was a text. "I'm here what floor?"

" 3" that was all I sent and I waited by the elevator. She was about to scan the floor when I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the supply closet. I knew that no one was going to becoming since all the work was done. And all of our people on this unit were on there way out.

" Shit Camila you scared me." Holding her chest I rolled my eyes and kissed her. Grabbing her around her neck a little she looked down at me and bit her lip. " Umm ok you have my attention."

Pulling on her pants I looked up at her. " Come on, I don't want anyone to come in here." Pulling at her button and opening her pants. Looking up at her " Are you still stressed?" Nodding she moved my hand and pulled me to her. Taking my lips to hers she kissed me gently at first. Moving my hands to the side of her pants I pulled them down and touched her boxers.

" I want you now Lauren."

" How much?"

Instead of asking I pulled my pants down and got on the end of the table and looked at her. She bit her lip and put her hands on either side of the table, my legs went around her waist pulling her to me. Not saying a word I felt her hand under my legs moving me closer to the edge. Sitting my legs down she grabbed her shaft and tapped my clit.

A jolt went straight to my core, my center started to get more moist. She rubbed back and forth before entering me and my whole mind went blank and my body was hot. My head fell back and I felt her start moving. My body started clinging to her and as she moved in it pulled her further in. Looking at her face her eye closed breathing heavy.

She was in her own space moving her hips I grabbed the sides of her hips making her give me some of her power. She thrusted harder and I felt it in my chest at least that's what it felt like. I moan loud and she covered my mouth and smiled at me. Moving faster I was losing breath, she gripped my hair from a pulled a little, Letting go of my mouth moving to hips having me meet her at every stock taking the cue I pushed toward her.

We found a rhythm that was making us both lose control and the faster she moved the more I could see the tenseness that she had drain from her body. The more my body felt alive grabbing her arms she moved closer holding me to her chest her arms wrapped around my body. Her hipped moved into mine and my head got cloudy I felt my stomach clinch hard and as she pushed further I felt my body explode.

Cumming all over her she didn't stop moving and I felt her thrust hard and she came hard. Our juices mixed and started dripping down my legs. I felt my body relax and she fell on top of me breathing in my ear. " Damn that was crazy, I fell better what about you?"

Nodding " I feel great, who knew quicks can get the job done." Kissing her putting my hands on her chest and backing her up. Grabbing a rag off the clean rack and wiped myself off and pulling up my panties and pants.

She moved to the door and leaned on it and pulled up her pants. " Thank you, I hope."

Giving her a kiss before she could even finish. " No need to thank me, that was for both of us and I don't mind having you near me more often. But." Reaching for the handle " I know that you have to go to work and I have to get to my rounds."