Chapter 42

Lauren pov

We got in the car the ride was pretty much quite, Dinah and Normani sat in the back while Camila sat to the right of me. And every now and then I would look at her and sometimes our eyes would catch each others. To think that this is the girl that I hooked up with at a party. Would I say that I loved her? Well I think that it is to early for that but I knew for a fact that I liked her more then I have ever liked anyone else.

We pulled up to my house and I parked, jumping out of the truck I smiled looking back at the back sat window. Normani was laying on Dinah's chest while her arms wrapped around her back. Hitting the window " I wonder how you bitches would live with on oxygen?" Tapping my lip " You can't get your ass out my truck." Jumping up Dinah hit her head on the roof of the truck.

Laughing I walked around the car Camila had pulled out her phone and smiled up at me. Giving her a wink I went to go open the front door. Pushing the door open stepped in my house for a moment and it was quite and it have be a simple second to breath. ' Fuck I really wanted to see Lorenzo,' my chest felt a little heavy. ' When will this lie" " bomb" looking back Normani and Dinah had hit the door. Normani hopped on Dinah's back.

" Take me up stairs." Dinah looked over her shoulder and smiled. Rolling her eyes " No crazy I need to go take a shower, now can you take me?" Dropping her down to the ground, lucky her feet hit the ground before her ass.

" Nah bitch you got your own two legs and they work, you got it, plus I want a snack."

Smacking her ass she smile " Fine see you when I am done. Laur you want to come up with me and sit their while I take a shower?"

Shaking my hand " No unless you want me to get in their and wash you?" Smirk she caressed her chin. " I can't stand your ass, you know that?" Laughing " you know what don't even answer go take a damn shower."

Cracking up she started going up the stairs stopping mid stride " I mean you is packing so I mean."

" Fuck you Mani."

" That is what I am saying."

" Girl you can't handle this shit."

Turning and smiling down at me " Awe baby you could never handle this, and that is why we are besties two people with sex game like this is illegal. And shit am all ready taking a risk with fine ass Dinah' Jane, and I could only see doing jail time for her."

My mouth fell open " bitch I hope not I would do a bid for you, besties for life tf."

Rolling her eyes " Girl I am talking about behind sex, other shit is different. Now let me go."

Waving her off I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a water. " So Lauren did you have fun?" Looking over at Dinah, the way she said it was like she knew something that I didn't. " girl don't make that face, it was a standard question did you have fun, we did at one point go different ways."

Leaning on the counter " Yes it was great including fucking that guy up." Taking a long sip of my water " But don't tell Mani she would lose her damn mind behind that shit."

Nodding " about that, so like I knew you Lauren" licking my lips " So how the hell did you not get arrested? Because last time I checked you have to have mother fucks literally have to pull you off a mother fucker. So how the fuck?"

Looking down and back at her," Camila she said something, and it kind of brought me down from my very dramatic hazy. Then you know we kind of, you know and then I was back to earth."

Biting her lip and turning her head at me. " Wait, wait, wait so what you are saying is that her snatch brought you down. So the.." Pausing she let out a laugh. " she took the words pussy wiped and put it to use. You got tamed by the snatch, Pussy high. I mean shit tell me when I am close?"

Pushing off the counter and pushed her " shut up DJ, for someone that was so mad, Mani got that ass right where she wants. So are we both like snatch trapped." Laughing she rolled her eyes.

" Fuck you and yes cause I am not afraid to admit that shit. Also I know why a mother fucker wanted to tie her down." Eating a chip she looked down at her hands. " And still I will not force or make any moves that will have her run cause I don't know if I could keep up."

Smiling at her " Girl she isn't running anywhere and that is on.." and before I could finish Camila was walking in the kitchen.

" DJ are you ever not eating?"

" Yup Mila," Putting a chip in her mouth she walked over to her. " When I'm fucking." About to walk away " Nope that is a lie I eat then to cause you know I ain't no lazy bitch." Licking her lips.

" Your a fucking freak you know that?" Camila laughed while looking over her shoulder.

" Shit so are you Mila." Shaking her head she turned and smiled at me.

Grabbing Camila's hand and pulled her to me. " How is the baby?" Playing with my hair on my neck smiling.

" He is fine playing with his aunt."

Nodding " I know that you miss him." Running her hand over my breast she looked at me.

" Of course, but I am having fun being a teenage too." Biting my lip and trying not to grin hard as hell. " Are you hungry?" Grabbing her hand and put it up in the air and looked at her body, licking my lips, pulling her close to me and licked the side of her neck.

" I can eeeaaattt." biting her neck a little moaning in my ear. "and I can go for hearing that some more too, so what you wanna do?" Walking passed her and grabbed her hand and smiled back at her. Touching her lip and biting the bottom. " Come with me so I can eat."