Part 27

This pov will go back and forth:

Camila Pov,

(Smut warning**)

Lauren throw my pants on the side of the pool and then I really felt her. Her pulsating head touched me, and I jumped a little. Frowning " Did I hurt you?" Shaking my head wrapping my arm around her neck and kissing her. Running her member over my panties, making me wet. " So when are you ready for that bet Miss.Cabello? Are you ready to back up all that shit that you was talking?"

'Oh shit how could I forget that.' My body was ready " You mean when you come first and you have to change the blow out that Lorenzo will have. But can we make one adjustment?" Her eye brows raised and she studied my face. I felt her press and rub harder against me. " Don't make that face I mean you did try to kill me."

Rubbing her hand on my stomach and down my front. " So what did you have in mind?" Moving her hand down my body stopping at the lining of my panties. My mouth went dry and my mind blank. ' shit what was I trying to say. Lightly brushing her fingers over the hem before slipping her hand down my pants. ' what the hell was I trying to tell her again? Damn-it'

Lauren paused and looked at me and smiled. Staring at her she took that as the go a head and ran her finger tips over my folds. Parting them she touched my clit, sending a shock wave through my lower half.

SLASH Water slashed me in the face ' what the actual fuck, Who the fuck?' Right Dinah and Normani was here. OH FUCK they are here and we are being all toughly feely and shit, I wonder if they saw anything. " What are you bitches doing over their?" Dinah yelled. Not coming closer I looked over Lauren's shoulder at her.

" Mind your business DJ and where they hell were you two bitches anyway?" She started swimming in a circle.

" See Camila you need to mind your business lil bitch." Laughing she slashed us with water.

" Oh so you finally let her hit huh? All that stuff you was talking and your ass let her hit. I knew that you would." Pushing Lauren back so that I could get off the wall.

" WE DID NOT MILA" Yelling and going under the water. Swimming to where she was at and waited for her to come up for air. I knew that she would not be able to stay under there for long." She surfaced and I stared at her. " Seriously we didn't we were standing near the fire pit and talked about nothing. Then I went inside when I seen you guys start kissing, and then you little nasties ass started taken off your pants. So I decided come back in before you guys started releasing Lauren semen all over the damn pool."

My mouth feel open she splashed more water, I started choking " DAMN DJ kill me why don't you." Laughing she laid on her back. " So you and Mani?" Rolling her eyes " Right whatever fool yourself if you want to but tell me how that lay is." Jumping on her stomach she sank and kicked away from me.

" If I tell you I better get the detail as well, and who said that I was going to fuck her anyway." Pointing at her.

" Bitch you did you said if I tell you. So how is it?" Shaking her head.

" I haven't given up the goods Camila damn."

" But you want to don't you?" Swimming around her she pushed me " So are you ready?" Standing up in the water she looked at me and Shrugged. Nodding " That is ok, just move at your own pace." Looking to my Left Normani was talking to Lauren and smiling. " Well what the hell are you smiling about over their?"

They both came swimming over to us. Lauren grabbed me and Normani stood behind Dinah. " WELL to answer you Lauren said that you guys had to go check something in the house and I wanted to stay out here with Dinah for a little bit longer." Smiling at Lauren " Well good night Lauren and Camila maybe we will see you later tomorrow afternoon?"