part 31

Lauren pov

When I went all the way in I knew I had to pull back, she was to small to have all of me. But most of me was good enough. Every time I hit right when I couldn't go any further her body tightened down on me dragging me further in. I was supposed to be doing the fucking but she was fucking me right back.

Sexy shit I've ever seen, Camila had control over her muscles, and when I pulled back so just my head was in she would clench down hard. Moaning as I slide in her I let all of her take me in, and she watched me. While i watched my dick slide into her wetness. Her juices flowed out when I pushed in. Pulling out she coated me. Its beautiful, as I looked into her eyes everytime she was close she would smirk.

Winning was going to be harder then I thought, leaning so that I was directing over her body I stared at her while pushing fast and her body clenched me hard. 'Ummm i moaned she scratched my back the burning with the pain made me pump faster harder. Holding me into her body she twisted her hips controlling the pace. Grabbing her hands i leaned into her body and rocked my hips against her.

"Ahhh fuck faster Lauren" kissing her lips I slammed into her hard while she gripped and twisted. My legs started shaking, leaning up into me camila ran her thumbs over my nipples making me go deeper. "Yes papi give me what I want." Replacing her fingers with her mouth covered my nipple while I stroked ever inch of her. I felt my balls tighten I was about to cum. Bitting my nipple she then sucked. And I lost control of my strokes fucking her wild, Camila screamed leaning back she arched up.

The room was filled with moans and Slapping sounds. She clenched down so hard I almost came inside her. Pulling out fast I came all over her stomach again. Falling into her body my dick went right back into her folds,and I laid there listening to her heavy breathing while trying to catch my own. "Fuck that was amazing, are you seeing stars and streaks of purple. Or is it just me?" Hitting her clit she jumped Slapping my arm.

" fuck I'm sensitive," pouting I looked at her face. She smiled and took my bottom lip in her mouth sucking and releasing. " That was insane I felt like I wasn't in control of my orgasm. I almost squirted everywhere."

My eyes got big, " you can squirt? Really I wanna see." Nodding she looked at me.

" I can usually.... I can stop it or control it a little, but I almost lost it." That's what i wanted i wanted her to lose it. My mouth fell open " No one has made me do it well that isn't totally true."

Frowning " lauren don't look like that, it happened when we had sex the first time it was small, but I could tell the difference between that orgasm and the one I had or not had after."

" What about these times?" Bitting her lip she smiled and looked away.

" A little but then again I just started noticing the difference between an orgasm internally and then cumming so hard I squirt." Rolling on my back my dick laid on my leg. Smiling I turned to Camila bring my arm over her hip. " Why are you smiling like that like your thinking of something highly specific?"

Giggling I nodded " I was and I can make you squirt, i mean hard that you won't be able to control it." Pushing me she laughed.

"You know that you do make me cum right? And I've squirt before with you what is it that your have to prove?"

'What is it that I am trying to prove? Humm maybe showing her I am the best she has and will ever have. Prove to myself that being different isn't always bad hell, Prove that I'm in control.' I liked the last one the best. "That I can and will make you squirt, so are you down, I mean shit we've been at it for 3 hours what's another one or two?"