The fair ² part 40

pov will go back and forth

Lauren pov

At this point I was not in a good place, and I wanted him to push; wanted him to get really comfortable in his masculinity so that I could brake that bitch a part. Starting with his not so shapely jaw. ' Chad you have no idea that I will fucking dislocate your jaw and smile while doing it.'

This fucking guy still didn't let go of Camila's. Pulling Camila's other arm making him drop her other one. " Come on Lauren lets go lets not let him ruin our day." Looking at the guy and turning away.

" I could only make your day better if you let me. I mean what can she do that I can't?" I had no more words for him. We kept walking and he yelled " You two dikes need some dick in your life." I spun around so fucking fast that Camila stubbled a little. Grabbing her arm and making sure that she is up right. " I can be both of your daddies."

Walking away from Camila and stepping right in his path. " So you don't get it do you Chad?" Putting my hand up before he could answer. " I don't need to hear another word come out of your disgusting mouth, and for your own safety I would advice you to not say another word in our direction."

Going to turn away he grabbed my arm, and then everything started to go red. Grabbing his wrist I twisted it and stepped around to his back holding his arm.

Camila Pov

She tried to walk away, she really did, but this guy was being a dick. I also wasn't expecting him to actually touch her and when he did she grabbed his wrist and put it behind his back. Pulling it high on his back she kicked the back of his leg bringing him to his knees.

" You bitch let me go." and that was the last thing that I heard him say before she punched him across the jaw, so hard that he looked like he pasted out. His head hung down between his shoulders. I seen him take a deep breath and try to stand up Lauren let go of his wrist and stepped back.

He squared up as if he wanted to fight, and I seen the craziest shit I have ever saw..... It happened so quick

Lauren smiled and not the smile that I came to like but a smile as if she was not there, not in her own body. Not in her head and she jump spun and landed on the guys leg. Making him come crashing to the ground. Cocked back and hit him in his mouth hard blood started gushing out of his mouth. He let out a loud Yell Ahhhh tears and blood rolling down his face. Leaning forward on the ground with his arms out.

Lauren delivered a blow to his right arm making him fall right into the concrete hitting his face. I have never seen a six foot man taken down by a five foot four girl, and it had to be one of the most bazar things that I have ever seen. Running to where Lauren stood I grabbed her arm and started to pull her. But she didn't move looking in her eyes she looked at me or throw me is what it seemed like.

" Babe I need you to come back, come on, come with me." Shaking her head she looked at me and followed. Getting out of the crowed I pulled her to the bathroom and pushed her inside. Locking the door behind me, I turned to her. Looking at her hand it was bruising up. " Lauren are you ok?" Nothing I got nothing.

From the grimiest look on her face she was mad like set some shit up in flames mad. Pulling her down to me bringing her lips down to mine I kissed her. At first she didn't kiss me back running my tongue across her lips she grabbed my head and pulled me to her.

Her eyes closed and her body relaxed a little our tongues twisted around each other. Moving down my neck she kissed and licked. Her hands moved to my shorts, digging into her back I pushed her on the wall. Unbuttoning my shorts I stepped back and pulled them down with my underwear. Pulling her back to me she kissed my neck.