part 25

Lauren Pov

I looked out my window I seen the truck back out of the garage and on to the street. There was another car that stopped next to them. Squinting I think that was Dinah Nissan Altima. Opening the window I could hear her laugh.

" Lauser is that you get down stairs the parental units said they were not staying for the slumber party." Shaking my head I closed my window put on my one piece pajama sent and walked down the stairs to open the door.

"Bitch I'm glad that we don't leave in the damn cold, I would have frozen my damn nipples off." Pushing past me she dropped her bag on the bench. "Where is Mila at?"

Walking to kitchen " I'm sure she went to drop your Godson off, so pizza or Chinese DJ?" Rubbing her hands together. " So melodramatic DJ pick one before Camz comes and the choice is over."

" Fine chinese I want rib tips with white rice and sauce from the ribs on the side." Jumping on the counter " I see your parents left earlier then we thought." Rasing her eyebrows " Why do I feel like some shits about to go down. I can feel it in my." Pointing to her stomach.

Shrugging " why Dinah are you up to something or what?" Slapping my arm " ouch, I gues you are. So what is it? are you going to give up the cookie or what bitch?" Smiling I grabbed my phone and called the Chinese restaurant. Placing the order I turned back to Dinah who still didn't answer me. "Well are you?"

Pushing me I fell near the sink " who said anything about even getting that close to your friend?" Laughing I stood up right.

" So what your implying is that you do want to quote sit on Mani's face? I didn't even say who you were giving it to but you sure as hell had an idea. I mean I've heard about my besties skills and even after she breaks those poor sapes heart they still want to fuck her." Shrugging "I mean it's not like she isn't a catch."

" Who said anything about heart giving. Listen Lauser I don't even know if I even like her. But I can't lie she is beautiful. I mean that mocha skin its all smooth and soft looking." Laughing and shaking my head.

" Bitch you got it bad weather you want to admit it or not, but I guess you should know so does she. I've never seen her put this much effort in anyone, and then you came along and she is making sure we have the snacks that you like, drink and shit like that. Whatever you are doing I think that you really are giving her something to work for, which is not something that happens often." Hitting her shoulder.

Blushing she pushed some loose hair behind her ear " So what are you up to anyway Laur? I know that you were really happy when you seen your parents leaving." Walking around me she smiled " Bitch why do I get the feeling that you and Mila going to be fucking like rabbits? Are we going to have to sleep with ear plugs in?"

Raising her eye brow " am I going to have too? You don't seem like the quite type DJ. Hey are you a yeller or a really loud moaner?" DING DONG The door bell rang shit who could that be, it was after nine thirty. " Dinah go see who that is." Shaking her head.

" Oh hell nah Chick do it yourself. There can be a ax murder out there and I don't think I should lose my life over your house. Plus I mean I am a damn guest so if anyone has to get murdered first I think it should be the hosts." Pushing me in the direction of the front of the house, rolling my eyes I went to the front door and looked out the peep hole.

" Pushing me in the direction of the front of the house, rolling my eyes I went to the front door and looked out the peep hole