Part 5

Lauren pov

I texted Camila for the last hour while getting ready. It's was mostly about seeing her if she spend some time with me. And I was really excited when she said yeah. But when she told me Lorenzo wasn't coming with her I was a little disappointed. This was going to be the perfect opportunity to get to know him through her eyes. The idea of having a child is a foreign one to me. I really thought that it was never going to be, but when I seen him I know I would do everything and anything to make sure I was in his life.

Normani is right there was no way I was going to be able to tell her right away. Camila had this idea of Shawn being that child's father. And while I can understand why she would think so I know different. After I got dressed I turn the music off in my room I walk downstairs. " Mija where you going?" My mom was standing at the sliding glass doors looking out at the pool. "About to go see Normani and talk about a few things. And Mom would it be okay if I had somebody over?"

" Absolutely is it a new friend?"

" Yeah she's new so I'll be back around 7." I was about to leave when she said wait. Turn to my mom " me and your papi are going out Chris is over a friend's house Taylor sleeping at your cousin's house and Ally is at her parents house." I was actually kind of disappointed I was looking forward to introducing Camila to them. I knew they would absolutely love her. " Okay well what time are you going out?"

" 7 you know your dad's working at his company but he should be home by 6:30 and we should be dressed in about to walk out the door at 7 but I'll be here to meet your friend okay." Nodding I gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked into the garage and jumped in my truck. Driving down to Mani house, I kept thinking over and over again. What actually made Camila believe that that little boy was Shawns. I mean sure they had sex but he look nothing like him and he hardly look like her. I don't know if I was offended that she didn't even think that he was mine.

She said does she remember me wouldn't she remembered we had sex that I took her virginity. I guess there was really no time to go back in the past I'd have to make the best of the present. it took me less than 10 minutes to get to normani's house I jumped out the car and she was already at the door. " Was up come in my mom wants to see you."

Going into the living room her mother was sitting on the lounge chair "hi ms. Hamilton how are you?" Pause her show she smiled " hey baby I haven't seen you in so long how are you? how was your trip?" Sitting down on the chair beside her I told her all about my trip in my adventures while I was away. Leaving out the details of what happened when I came back. I always loved sitting down with Normani's Mom and just kind of shooting the breeze and talkin about life. She always had good advice on things I didn't understand and things I had trouble with in me,which always give me a piece of mind.

" come on Lauren it's about to be 5 and I at least like to spend some time with you."

" Always sounded like the jealous girlfriend Normani." Sticking up her middle finger at me. I laughed giving a kiss to mrs. Hamilton on her cheek. Following Normani to her room we had to walk past her brother's room who came outside the room yelling. " oh because you have your little friends over you think that I'm not going to get you back. Don't sleep on me Normani imma get you when you least expect it." She pushed her brother by the head back in his room. I had to cover my mouth to stop me from laughing.

"Stop being so mean to your little brother."

" He's a booger and why not? how else am I supposed to entertain my time?"

" You know you're a big douchebag." She laughed and open her bedroom door. her room was an wood tan mahogany bedset, posters everywhere of every boy band you can think of. A whole bunch of dance collections of books and styles. My best friend was a dancer through and through and she wrote music. The way she spoke was captivating people loved her strictly off of just the way she spoke. But I loved her because she always kept it real. even though I didn't want to admit it real is exactly what I needed right now I need to make sure I was going with this the best way I knew how.