Part 10 (norminah)

Normani pov

I waited in my room, while Lauren was on her way and for the life of me I kept going over what she had said. " you chew people up and spit them out," Over and over I heard it in my head. It was really bothering me.

I mean I guess I do lost interest quick, and then I discard people but come on. When you are bored what do you do? get rid of them, who wants to waist time when there isn't that much.

Lauren was wrong I was not spiting them out I felt like I was lightly placing them on the ground where I found them. But yet even telling my self that I was not really believing my own shit. It has been years since I see someone that I really wanted.

Maybe, Lauren had a point and that shit hit different, Like was I really throwing people away? I mean I didn't want to waist time, but in doing that I was making people feel like I didn't care.

knock knock

OPEN THE DOOR MANI, Lauren yelled from behind the door, I had zoned out. Looking at the clock on the night stand 1:15pm. " Well Damn Lauren knock the door down next time." Smiling she stepped in my room.

" Hell no your mom would kill me, what were you in here doing the door was locked." Looking me up and down, and smiling " were you in here playing with yourself? you little nasty." Turning on her heels, " No dummy, come on don't you have to go to the store before we go to the park."

Nodding " yes I have to get him something." Grabbing my bag " Hey when you actually tell her that he is your son, I want to be the God mom." Putting her arm around my shoulders " I think that we can see how she feels about that, but you know what I think that Dinah is actually his God mom right now."

" That is fine with me, come on lets go get your kid something."

Getting in the truck we started to drive to the mall. " so what are you thinking anyway?" she Shrugging " I have no idea, maybe a bear, but not one with the eyes that can come off, I don't want him to swallow it."

" I think that would be amazing, Make sure that you embroider it with his name, Oh and his date of birth." Turning in the chair " bitch do you even know when he was born?" Smiling she laughed.

" Yes Mani I know when Lorenzo's birthday is." She didn't say it she turned in the mall. " Well bitch don't have me waiting since you know it should not be hard to tell me."

Rolling her eyes she pulled in to a spot. " it February 14,2019." Jumping out the truck. " Damn that cool so come on its already 1:35, and we have to go to the park."

Nodding " Right come on let get in there it shouldn't take that long to find the bear, we can go in toy-r-us. Bro I can't believe that its closing like our whole child hood getting thrown away.

Laughing " Damn the only thing that Geffrey the giraffe is taking a bag and getting the hell out of dodge." Pushing me we walked in went to the baby aisle got a lion instead and went to get his name added. It took twenty minutes and we had ten minutes to get to the park.

" Lauren you know that we are going to be late?" I seen her roll her eyes, getting on the highway it was 2:10pm when we reached the park. " ten minutes late Lauren, do you think that we missed them?"

Getting out the truck and walking to the park bench. It was a bright day kids playing on the swing and jungle gyms. Women running the trail and ducks In the water near the trail. Purely beautiful, " See Mila I told you that we were going to be late." I heard someone say for behind me, I hadn't turned around toward the voices.

Looking at Lauren she was looking at her phone, it looked like she was texting. " what are you doing over there?" Looking over at me " Texting Camila" raise my eyebrow " Huh what about?" Shrugging " Nothing real, other then how Lorenzo spit up all over her right when they were leaving the house."