part 58

Camila pov

I had got to the house and changed out of my clothes from work, I had went in for a few hours. Its Saturday and I was going to be meeting up with Lauren, we were going to hang out I guess. I mean after a week of.... getting my back blow out I think that I could be an change. Not saying that I am not into all off it, because believe me I am, But that is not all I want, and I hope that she knows that.

Walking in the house and putting Lorenzo in his jumper and walking up to the shower. It had been a long day and I hadn't heard from Lauren lately but I did know that she had some big project that she was working on. " Camila" I heard my mom call me from the kitchen. " Yes?"

Standing at the counter " When are we doing that barbeque with Laurens family again?" Looking down at my phone " tomorrow? Or today is dad in town this weekend?" Shaking her head " Yes and we are bring what to there house?"

" I don't know something sweet, but I am about to go take a shower and call Lauren and see what day is it." My phone rang and her name came across my screen. Walking out the kitchen and up the stairs. " Well hey you? How are you doing?"

" Hi, I am fine, what about you beautiful?"

" About to get in the shower, question are we doing the barbeque today or is it on sunday?"

" It was supposed to be Sunday but I am thinking that if my dad is down we can do it today, I think that it might rain and also I have to work this Sunday which wasn't planed but the Phillips called and they need there pipes and new electric grounds placed in there up dated kitchen so I think that if I could I would make sure that I can do that for them asap. Or if not I will have to go over there really early and do it."

" I think that we can do it today I might still come over and if the family hits it off we can do one day at your house with the Cuban food and then I can get my Papi to make Mexican food over mine."

" Perfect I am going to send a text to my dad now I am sure that he can have everything down buy at least 6 so you guys can come over at five and we can drink get the kids in the pool and you can bring your suit too."

Yelling down stairs " Mami she said that we can go there today and I told her if everything goes well the we can host tomorrow, if that is cool with you and Papi?"

She yelled back " Yes that is fine your Papi has been wanting to cook for a while this will give him the excuse to show out... Is that how you kids say it?" Laughing I yelled yes Mama. Getting back to the call " Well its a go, and I am going to shower and I will call you when I get out."

" Ok bye." Hanging up the phone up and getting in the shower.

After getting out of the shower I went in my room to find my out fit for the dinner.