Part 12

POV went back and forth

Camila pov

Awe Lauren was so cute, as soon as I took Renzo out of the stroller, she started talking to him. But when I handed him to his God mom her lip came out. I asked Dinah to give her him when he was done eating.

She was getting to know me, but my son was a part of me so it was amazing that she wanted to get to know him. " See you can burp him, so Lauren tell me how you were in school." I seen her play with the bottom of her shirt.

" What is wrong? you know that I am not here to judge you right?"

Nodding I looked at the ground " I know, Well you know that I went to a private catholic school, and unlike most students that went there for high school work I was practically done by tenth grade. I took all advance and college pre classes while I was in the ninth and tenth grade."

Turning my head to the side " So your smart?" Nodding

" I guess so." Shaking my head.

" No Laur your smart really smart so what did you do for your eleventh and twelfth grade?"

" Well for eleventh I started my college courses for accounting." Hold up my hand " so you were already doing accounting courses in eleventh grade don't you have to do all the enter stuff?"" Nodding " I guess you do but I did all of it in the ten grade while I finished the twelfth grade final test you know the H.e.s.p or whatever it was called."

My mouth fell open " I though I was smart but your damn near a genius."

Shaking her head " well I don't know about that, but I know that I am good with numbers, I think I get it from my dad. But he says that I am way better. What about you?"

" Well I guess I was smart I finished my twelfth grade year stuff by the time I was in eleventh grand then I went in to college courses as well, into nursing. I am actually an LPN but I am working on my RN right now and then I think that I might want to keep going and get my Nurse practitioner. Which I am doing while studying to finish up my RN, I am in and excel class."

I guess it was her turn for her mouth to fall open, " Damn I knew that you were smart but your really smart." Laughing we walked the path I looked back and Dinah and Mani, they were talking to the baby. They looked so cute, " so what other talents do you have?"

She gave my the side eye and smiled, " I guess you will have to find out."

Lauren looked at me " Oh I can get behind that." Leaning back and looking at my ass, I rolled my eyes and pushed her. " But on a real serious note you have been working in the nursing field for sometime, If there anything else that you would want to do if you could?"

Shrugging " I guess that I would write music. What about you?"

Kicking a pebble down the path way, " Um I think that I would also do music weather it producing music or making it for myself. So what do you like to write music about?"

I looked up trough the branches above us, " well I haven't been inspired in a while, but I think it would be about love, heart break and healing. Because its emotions that most of us experience, plus music is my way of connecting with people."

" I get that as well." Nodding I
looked her up and down and smiled.

" so I have noticed that you never finished what you were staying about school, you were at the part were you are good at numbers so you did accounting."

Lauren pov
Back to me I feel like this is the most I have shared in my life, and if I was being honest I would have thought I would have been more overwhelmed. " Well while I was in high school I did get my associate in accounting and business. Oh and because I was able to get out of school early for the finally year, I took up a trade."