part 4

Present day (may, 3 ,2019)
Camila's pov

It was almost time dropping Shawn off he had spent the past five days hang out with his son. Well he tried to get to know him, Lorenzo didn't seem very keen on him holding him. When Shawn would try to pick him up Lorenzo would start squirming or fussing and it would just freak him out. But other than that he really tried which I was grateful for. It was coming to the end of our spring break and I knew he had to go back for school.

"Mija can you make sure you guys stop at Walmart and get the Lorenzo wipes, Waters and chips for sofi?" Nodding "absolutely mom I'll do it right before I drop Shawn off." On our way to Walmart we talked about the basics like if I wanted to put Lorenzo in daycare, in about when the next time he'll come to visit. Which I knew was going to be a while and I was okay with that he always contacted me through phone and video chat he stayed in contact. " So Camila what do you think you want to do for the rest of the spring break?"

Shrugging "I think I'll be hanging out with my son and my family. What about you?" You looked at his lap like he was nervous " what is it?" Turning " I plan on going on a few dates I've been hanging out with this girl and she's really sweet." Pulling into the Walmart " that's amazing I really hope your dates going well you deserve to be happy. "

Getting out of the car I got my son out. "Wait you're not mad?" Now I was confused "why would I be?" Looking down at the ground " I don't know, I just thought you'd be a little angry that somebody was going to have my time."

Grabbing a cart put in my son's car seat down I looked at him. " Shawn you're allowed to have a life and spend time with whomever you want, and the same goes for me." I walked down the chip aisle. " I don't want you to think that you have to put your life on hold because we have this kid. Your life is your own so make sure you're living it." Turning around away from the cart "I'm going to get his wipes sensitive right?"

Nodding he walked off, Lorenzo started getting fussy take him out of car seat " hi Renzo mommy has you. It's ok." Holding his body close I bouncing a little I felt something. Like I don't know how to describe it like a heat or somebody was kind of staring at me.

I turned around to see who it was and there she was. A black leather jacket black shirt red lips she was fucking amazing looking. The girl for nearly a year I wanted so badly. Was standing less than 5 feet away from me. I had to make sure it was her "is that you Lauren?"

She was quiet for like three whole minutes. And at first I thought it was because I had a baby and when she first met me well let's just say I was a virgin. We stood there for a few minutes talking and then the baby started fussing.

" I know this is forward but can I hold him." I looked at her then at Lorenzo, He was still fussing I handed her my baby, and almost immediately he calm down. He stared at her and she smiled at him. she told me how beautiful he was and congratulated me. I heard Shawn behind me but I didn't care to turn around. He dropped a box of wipes in the cart and walked over to us introducing himself as he normally would.

Lauren looked at Lorenzo and back at me handing me him. "It was nice to meet you Shawn and I'll make sure I text you Camila." She walked away and oh my gosh the way she move it was intense. going to the checkout lane I paid for all of our stuff we loaded the car and headed straight to the airport.

" I think you should really spend time with Lauren she looks like she's really good with Lorenzo it would definitely give you a break if you needed one." I was never the kind of person of my responsibilities on someone else. " Oh she's a really great girl but I don't know." Shawn reached in the back and grab his bag, " she seems like she likes kids it's always good to have friends that like kids.