Part 61

Camila pov

We had the best time at the Jauregui's house, it felt like a piece of my family that I was missing. It was amazing my sister loved her siblings, my son adored Laurens mother and sister. It was cute watching them all interact with each other. But I couldn't help but notice that Lauren was on the more quite side tonight, but she assured me that she was fine and I wanted to take her at her word.

Right?! I mean she hadn't snapped out in a while so I guess she wasn't angry. Right?! I always tired to keep her calm and over the past few months she'd been balanced and sex relief helped and that was fine with me. Because I've only seen her really angry once and its not a pretty sight no madder how fine she is.

Pulling in to my drive way right when my dad was opening the door. " Mija I thought you would been late or not back at all tonight." Smiling I got out of the car and grabbed Lorenzo car seat and closed the door.

" No papa Lauren is going to be busy tomorrow getting stuff for Monday."

" What is going on, on Monday?" My mom asked from the kitchen. Walking in and sitting his car seat on the counter.

" Lauren said that her mom will watch Lorenzo until the daycare opens up or I find someone else. I know that you are going back to the day shift, so I was either going to miss class or ask if you could stay on the later shift. But I know that Sof is going into dance classes and they get out before I would get out of class and stop to late for you to get her before missing work. So Lauren said that her mom would love too." Pausing and looking at her trying to get a read on her face, " Do you think that is weird that we just meet and I am leaving him with them?"

My mom laughed and shook her head, " No I don't I can see they are not going to harm him plus they don't live far and your over there more then you are home on most weeks. If you feel like he is safe then I believe you plus Lauren adores him and so does her mom. He is going to be so spoiled over there." Shaking my head.

" I know he is Lauren already making a list that I have to send her about what formula and diaper's he uses." Pulling out my phone and texting her that he uses pampers size 2 and soy Enfamil.

11pm from lauren: ok I will be adding that to my list, and I am getting him a swing small crib thing and high chair for when he eats. Do you think there is anything that I am forgetting?

Looking at my mom " Do you think that  she is getting to much? I mean he is going to be over there almost everyday?"

" No I don't because he will be there and you would have to drag all his stuff over there, he is going to be there for almost 10 hours a day."

" But when he going back to day care what do you think they will do with all that stuff?"

She smiled at me " Baby are you going to be not going over there anymore?"

Shaking my head, I really like Lauren and some people would say I love her and I don't see me not taking him over there, he loves her too. " No I wouldn't do that, they like each other."

" More like love but I get what you are saying so, there will be no waist, and if yall stop being friends she could always get a tax write off with donating it. No harm."

My mom got up to get out of the kitchen. " Mami I want you to know that Lauren is more then a friend."

She touched my cheek, " I know, never seen two friends look at each other the way yall do. I'm just glad that she makes you happy and she loves your son." She went to turn away " baby when is Shawn coming?"

Looking down at my phone it was almost august and right around the time for his birthday. " He should be here for his birthday and to see the baby, but I think that it will only be for a few days. I do have to text him and ask. Why?"

Shaking her head, " I was just wondering." She turned and walked up stairs.

calling.... 11:15pm

Lauren: " hi beautiful, I guess you made it home."

Camila: " yes I did I was calling to tell you that I talked to my mom.."

Lauren: " and?"

Camila: "She thinks its a good idea that he is over there, she trusts your family and that we have access to you. Plus my son loves your mom and I know that she will keep him safe, I see how she is with you guys in that short time that we were there. Making sure the kids at and didn't get right in the pool, giving them
floats, always making sure there were not to tired it was amazing."

Lauren: " We call it over bearing, but I get it. She is pretty great and she is making me a whole list and all."

Camila: " Aww she is so sweet, does she know that we are starting.."

Lauren: "Yup Monday I am going shopping in the morning."

Camila: " Ok and sooo when am I getting a d drop off?" I laughed

she cleared her throat " tell me when you want it?"

Camila: " trying to do some late night creeping?"

She giggled "I can be there in like 30 minutes.. But if I am coming cross town ima need no panties and making it wet for me."

Camila: "I'm already dripping."

Lauren: " I bet, this conversation went to the left. Or is it right, not sure"

Camila: " I think its right, so are you coming?"

Lauren: " Not yet, but I'm sure that you can take care of that."

Laughing rolling my eyes. " Yes well have you left your house? I'm about to get in the shower really quick."

Lauren: " I am on my way and will be there in the next 40 minutes, so you have time to take a shower and I will call you. Wait who is going to watch the baby?"

Camila: " My mom I'm pushing his crib in there right now actually." Opening her door " Mami I am about to step out for a few minutes, Can you watch your grandson?"

" Yes mija is he sleep?"

" Yes he is and I will get him back, when I get back."

" Ok well have fun, I am going to sleep." Getting back on the phone, closing her door.

Camila: " my mom said it was cool I will see you when you get here, I'm getting in the shower now."

Lauren: " Ok I will see you when I get there, robe only Camila."

Camila: " ok, and since we are setting rules, no boxers."

Lauren: "I can do that, and I will see you when I get there." We hung up the phone and I got in the shower and washed my body. Getting out the shower I looked at myself and licked my lips, I know she was about to work my body. Smiling I went in my room lotioned up and sprayed my body mist.