part 8

Camila's POV

I never felt this relaxed in my life. I started going in-and-out of sleep. Her skin was warm and soft. "Your so beautiful when you sleep." Lauren whispered turning in her chest I put my face over her heart. " your such a dork you know?" Kissing the top of my head "only around you. What time do you have to be home anyway?"

Jumping up " fuck is it 12?" Grabbing her phone " no calm down it 11:20." Stretching " I need to get dressed." Lauren sat up in the bed " but you look so good without clothes." Rolling my eyes " Well I will not be able to go home without clothes." Getting my pants off the end of the bed.

" I mean you can stay over if you want too?" Sticking out her bottom lip " awe if only I could but I have to go home, I do have to go check on Lorenzo." Sitting up in bed, the cover fell from her chest, and her beautiful rolled breast stared me right in my eyes.

Licking my lips, she smiled " Oh Camz do you see something that you like?" Their was definitely something that I liked. Those fair breast with light tan nipples all high on her chest. Just sitting there waiting for me to " Damn Camz your drooling, Is there something that I can help you with?"

" oh I think that I can think of a few things, that you can help me with." Looking at my phone 11:35pm " but it will have to wait, I have to go see my son and I will call you when I get their." Climbing on the bed grabbing my shirt. Putting her hand behind my head " Well before you leave I need you to kiss me like you mean it." Biting my lip " Like I mean it, so does that mean I don't have to mean it?" Laughing

" As long as I have those soft lips are on mine I don't care." Pushing her back on the bed I climbed on top of her. Striating her hips " Camz huh? Where did you come up with that?" Her eyes stared into mine, " I'm sure that everyone calls you Mila right?" Nodding " exactly, come on an bring that pretty little face of yours to me." Leaning down and lightly touching her lips.

" Oh no you don't" Putting both hands in my hair, lick my bottom lip. Turning her head to the side deepening the kiss, sucking my bottom lip she pulled back. " so when will I see you again?" Kissing her neck " I start going back to school in a few days."

" Me too, so how about we start a study group or something ? Just me and you?" Laughing I got off her and sat on the edge of the bed. " I 'm sure that we do not major in the same things . " Shrugging getting her shirt off the bench " that doesn't mean that we can't do it in the same place at the sometime." Pulling the shirt over her head, I was sad I was going to miss those two pecks on her chest. " Camila it's about to be 11:45 and I'm sure that you said that you need to be home by 12?"

Shit she was right, but we were just getting into talking. " Hey you know that we both have phones and I do expect you to call me as soon as you get in the house. I need to make sure that you made it home."

Nodding I got up and got my shoes. " Well you have to walk me to my car you know?" Smiling she grabbed her pants off the floor. " That I do, and from the sounds of it, I think that my parents just got home." My mouth fell open " calm down, they are going to be in the living room while I walk you out." Standing up I walked to the vanity and made sure that I was presentable. " Okay come on Lauren, Lets get this walk of shame over with." She laughed.

Opening the door the hallway was dark, Lauren flicked on the light and I walked to the steps. " Michael did you really have to insult the waiter? I mean yes the tie was to long, and had bicker girls on it, but really, did you have to call him a pee-we-Herman look a like?" Laughing filled the house and it was amazing how much joy you could feel in there. Turning the corner I walked passed the living room and they were sitting on the couch in each others arms. " Well Hi Camila we assumed that you would be spending the night, it is kind of late isn't it?"