Part 38

Pov will go back and forth

Dinah Pov

" Umm fuck," stretching out hitting an object next to me. " What the fuck?" Rolling over on my side and was meet with the most beautiful person that I have ever seen.

The light hit her face giving her a morning glow

The light hit her face giving her a morning glow. I could help but to smile, even after all the emotional bullshit that she put me through, in the short time that we have been talking. And yet that fucking face that face I could look at all day.

Getting my phone from off the dresser. The screen lit up " Oh shit its three in the fucking afternoon Mani.. Mani!" She didn't even budge shaking her still nothing. 'Damn this girl can sleep' touching my lip. Moving the blanket down kissing her neck, licking her neck up to her ear. " Come on Mani you know you want to wake up." Kissing down her neck biting down.

"umm fuck Dinah, Don't you think that it is kind of early to start some shit?" Smiling in her neck and shaking my head.

"Normani do you know what time it is?" Putting her head under the covers. " I think the fuck not you have to get up we all have too its almost four and that is in the afternoon." Shaking her head she turned away from me. " Come on move that pretty ass and get up, I am sure we have something that we can get into."

Turning around to face me uncovering her face. " So I can get into you is that what you are telling me? I could totally get up for that." Biting her lips, pushing her face back, she licked the palm of my hand.

" You know that you are nasty right, Now can you up get In the shower so we can get going on with the day." Getting out on the side of the bed and looked at Normani who was sprawled out. Her one thigh was out of the cover while the sheet clung to her breast. Staring I licked my lips " Damn your hot, but get your butt up."

Putting her hands above her head she stretched out and smiled at me. " Fine but only because you are over there looking like a caramel latté. I could drink you up." Rolling my eyes rounding the bed to where she sat. Kneeling in front of her " what's on your mind Dinah?"

Touching her thighs and looking up at her, " Do you really want to know?" Touching my cheek she nodded. Laughing to myself " I was thinking that I want you to get your ass up so that I can eat." Biting her lip " Not that kind of hungry Mani, I need food and then we can definitely do that after." Getting on my feet.

Putting my hand out, awaiting hers. wiggling my fingers she laughed and grabbed my hand. " We have to get washed up first."

Shaking my head " No lets get on some clothes then we can take a shower after, Plus I think there is a fair in town that I think that we would all want to do. I mean is that something that you would want to do?"

Stopping and pulling me to her " So are you going to be there? Or will it be with the two doofuses over there?"

Pushing off of her and shaking my head " well duh where else would I be Mani? Plus wasn't I the one that have invited you!" Going to our bags I got out my pajamas that I was going to wear last night and put it on. " I'm ready, but we have to go wake up the girls." Mani put on a green short set and slippers opening the door.