Part 35

( Normani and Dinah's scene)

Smut girlxgirl ( don't be afraid we can switch it up)

Dinah pov

Normani was standing at the bottom of the stairs staring at me. Curling up her index finger she motioned to me. Biting my lip I looked over and Camila who was playing with her hair. " I know that you are not afraid to go up there."

Smiling she shook her head " No not scared excited, the fact that we are not crazy to be down to be tied up or doing the tying up is awesome. Dinah I think we are going to have a blast with these girls, and the other way around." Moving toward the stairs Camila grabbed my arm " Bitch the eye she is giving you, you might need a safe word."

Laughing I shook my head " I could just guess what yours is" She smirked and rolled her eyes " Bananas."

" You should be one to talk hot Cheetos or takis." Holding my chest and putting my hand on my head.

" Oh Mila I am so offended." Rolling my eyes I walked over to Normani, slow switching my hips. She watched me moved studied me. She had away of looking at me, making me feel exposed and it was thrilling. My stomach was hot and I knew I wanted her need her and just her in this moment. " Good night well morning Checho I will see you later."

" Chee chee down break her."

" Don't get broke Checho, I can see that you are already moving like Lauren is taking your legs out of the sockets." Grabbing Normani's hand "Oh and bitch don't forget to breath."

She laughed and shook her head Normani started pulling me up stairs. Getting to the room door she pushed me against the door putting her hand around my neck adding a little presser. Biting my lip she stepping forward she moved her hand from my neck to the back of my neck. Pulling my lips to hers.

Parting my lips I sucked her lip into my mouth and smiled, " you taste good." Turning her head to the side she kissed me with so much passion it made me tighten my legs. Squeezing my ass her tongue entered my lips. Moving my tongue over hers sucking it. "umm, shit Dinah." Putting her leg between my legs she smiled at me.

" What?"

Shaking her head she put her hands on the door nob and pulled me to her body. " I don't want you to fall over me." Smirking " I do want you to fall for me, but not over me." Rolling my eyes I stepped around her and held her hand.

" Come on lets see how hard you want to make me fall for you." Running her tongue over her lips, fuck those lips were everything soft in control and for now their mine. " Don't make that face at me."

Her eye brows raised and she laughed, this girl was so much more then what people knew. I hope I wasn't going to regret this.. but I was willing to see where my heart lead. Looking up to the ceiling and saying a small prey.

Before I got pulled toward the bed, her eyes seem softer in the dim lighting, smiling and shaking my head. " Are you sure that you are down and you do not want to go to sleep, I mean we can totally go to.." Cutting off her words pushing her on the bed and straddling her hips.

Leaning up on her elbows she studied my face. It was getting to intense I leaned into her making my hips touch hers and bringing my face to hers. Putting my weight on her she leaned back and laid flat on her back.

Putting my hands in her hair gripping it tight smiling before connecting or lips. It was like an electric shock going through my body going to straight to my center. Our tongues fought for control and their was no winner we gave as good as we got. My center started getting hot, grabbing my ass Mani slapped my ass hard, biting my bottom lip. Letting out an airy moan she smiled against my lips.