Part 37

Camila Pov

' I was fucking done! and that was putting it nicely, my everything was sore. My hips inner thighs butt, Yes I said my butt, did you know just how many muscles you use when you are having sex?' Lauren had went in the shower about five minutes ago and I was still trying to get out of the bed.

Throwing my legs over the side of the bed, not sitting up stretching the outer hip. Taking a deep breath I sat up, lifting my arms in the air stretching my back out. Pushing off the bed I stood and all the sweet pain hit me. Moaning covering my mouth, not sure if the others where sleep already.

' I wonder if Lauren would like some company in the shower? I mean I was already up so I mean why not.' Smiling to myself, Opening the door walking across the hall and opened the door.

" Dinah I swear if that is you don't look in here, I know your a perve." Laughing I shook my head still not answering her. Looking at myself in the mirror, little red marks all over my body, some where scratch's others finger marks. All the power Lauren posed showed, and I couldn't complain.

Walking to the shower I watched the silhouette of Lauren, water ran down her hair and back. Even her out line was breath taking.

The water dripped from the ends of her hair to her ass down her thighs

The water dripped from the ends of her hair to her ass down her thighs. ' Damn she looks so good, how the hell did I get so damn lucky. And that dick was magic my whole insides was on fire.' She was turned away from me, taking off the robe I opened the stall.

She jumped when the cold air hit her wet skin. " Ahh shit" holding her chest " you scared the shit out of me Camz." Looking me up and down biting her lips, " Well damn you look good get your sexy ass in here." Grabbing her hand she pulled me in and closed the door behind me.

Pulling me to her body, kissing my neck " umm" turning me to the water letting the water run down my back. " Ahh shit."

Lauren looked at me " Are you ok?"

" Yes I am fine, what about you?" Running my finger tips over her breast. Curling it in my hands she smiled at me, turning her head to the side.

" My body is tired but my mind.. well my mind, that is a whole nother conversation." Laying my head on her chest. Running her hands throw my hair. " But I want to just be here and holding you right now in the moment." Putting my hand behind her neck playing with her baby hairs.

"Me too, I had a lot of fun." She looked down at me and smiled and kissed my temple.

"So did I, now lets get you washed up." Not moving " come on Camz" she grabbed my rag "this one is yours right?" Nodding she put soap on my rag and stepped back and started washing me up. Taking her time she washed over my breast, down my stomach and pausing.

Getting down on her knees the water went over her back. Looking down at her she smiled and started washing between my legs. Lifting my leg on the edge of the tub. " Oh giving me more access ok Camz I see you." Rolling my eyes and Laughed. She was between my legs down my thighs and to my feet.

Kissing my thighs then my stomach, she moved back up my body. " Now turn around" Putting my hands on the shower stall. " Spread um" Moving my legs apart I looked over my shoulder.

" Do you like what you see." Biting my shoulder then kissing my ear.

" Is that really a question? I mean come on, who wouldn't!" Biting my ear lobe, pushing back on her. " You might not want to do that. Camila don't tease me, unless you want to throw that shit back." Now that was a thought, I could get dicked down in the shower and then go right to bed.

" Nah I'm not fucking with you Camz I've came enough and I'm sure you have for one day." Slapping me on the ass " Plus we have the rest of the weekend, and I promise you that it will be fun." Smiling that was something that I would not doubt. We finished washing each other up, and got out of the shower.

" Now that we are all clean Laur can I lay on breast and go to sleep I'm warn out." Pulling me close to her body she took off our towel hung them up and opened that bathroom door. Checking the hall to make sure no one was out there. Grabbing my hand we ran in to the bedroom closing the door.

Picking me up she walked over to the bed and laid me down climbing in after me and pulling me close to her chest. " Now bring that pretty little ass too me and let me rub it until I go to sleep." Biting her neck I felt her dick jump. " Camila go to sleep" kissing my head, closing my eyes.

Some where in the early morning I felt Lauren pull me closer to her body. Putting my face in her neck breathing in her scent. A calming feeling washed over me and I found myself drifting back to sleep.