Part 28

Lauren pov

I seen her on the bed stretched out and looked like she was lost in thought. " are you enjoying the bed?" Camila sat up and stared.

"I'd like it more if you were in it." Camila said getting off the bed and standing in the middle of the floor. Dropping the towel to the floor around her feet. Studying her and damn I was stuck like really stuck, her legs looked so long in the light and her stomach flat. That skin looked like it rotated heat and smoldering sexiness'.

Taking a deep breath I went into the room and closed the door behind me. Camila didn't move at first she stood there just staring. At what I wasn't sure but she was smiling I guess that was a good sign. Trying to shake the nerves ' shit why was I so nervous when we had already had sex.' Looking down at the towel that I was clinching to, and back at her.

We stood there for a long moment neither one of us talked just looking and studying each other. I knew that I was not ready for her to see my friend in the light, but I also wondered how she would really react. Holding the towel around me I left her where she stood and walked over to the vanity where my speaker was.

Looking over my shoulder she watched me getting out my phone I went through the play list that I created. ( you might want to listen to the song when you are reading it)

The beat started going and I smiled she started looked me over and licked her lips. My member twitched, holding my breath I calmed my body. But that was going to be hard because even in the dark I could see Camila and what work of art.

Walking to where she stood " Hi" Camila rolled her eyes and smiled.

" Hi, it took you long enough." Putting my hand out I ran my finger tips down her arm. Stepping closer bring our body closer together. " Are you shy Jauregui?" Swallowing hard I looked at her lips, bringing her lip in-between her teeth. I felt my self growing, Looking in her eyes gently running my finger back up her arm.

Stopping at her neck, she didn't make a sound and I could hardly hear anything there was blood rushing all over my body. You know the sound of something moving swiftly a crossed something? Well that is all I could hear. Curling my hand around the back of her neck I brought her closer, tilting my head down I let my lips hover over hers. Felling her breath on mine, still not connecting I stepped forward backing her up.

Until we were at the edge of the bed where my bench was. I stopped and looked at her again she gave me a smile, giving me the green light. Shaking the pounding in my chest I stared at her lips. Pink and glossy from her running her tongue over them. Standing on her toes and bringing our lips together, I felt a rush.

It went straight to my dick, it happened so fast that it made me jump a little. Pulling back I looked at her " you were taking to long." Laughing she really was fucking amazing. Bring my lips to hers I felt her warm soft skin on mine. Leaving little pecks, cocking my head to the side holding her neck. Driving my tongue into her mouth. She let out a little moan, tasting her I tilting my head to the other side moving my tongue across her lips and back in her mouth meeting her tongue.

She shivered a little, one hand was behind her neck and the other I wrapped around her waste being our hips together. Twisting her hips I felt her rubbing her pelvis on me. Smiling in our kiss I pushed hard against her making her legs part a little. Her mouth opened at the same time as her legs. 'perfect timing'

Rolling my hips on her I felt her grow hotter between her legs. I still had my towel on, but I could still feel her getting wet. Holding her head to the side I slide my tongue down her neck, and back to her lips. The moon was shining through the window giving the perfect dim glow to the lighting in the room.