Part 63

Camila POV

When I walked out the house I could do was see Lauren, It was like I went on tunnel vision. I could only see her and when her eyes meet mine I was gone. Sliding in the truck I leaned over and put my tongue in her mouth. Tasting mangos on her tongue.

I pulled back and putting on my seat belt. I felt her hands creeping up my inner leg opening my legs I put my head to the side to just watch her. That face that she was just so fascinated, crazy how someone could turn you on just by looking at what they are doing to you. And it was cool until I felt her fingers touch my clit, oh this had to stop I didn't wanna fuck and risk my dad looking out the window. Pulling out of the drive way and driving down the road.

She smiled and turned down near the beach and road down to where there was no houses on either side. I frowned at her " I can feel you looking at me Camz, what are you worried that I will do something to you?" Rolling my eyes and smacked her arm " Ouch" she rubbed her arm.

" No, I just thought we were going somewhere to just you know." Grabbing her neck and squeezing, she licked her lips and looked over at me. Her eyes glowed in the moon light. " Fuck keep looking at me like that and we are going to have to pull this truck over."

" Keep putting your hands around my neck and I will." Her eyes went back to the road " We have like two minutes so Camz sit back and keep your hands to yourself for a little while longer." Laughing I leaned back and the chair crossing my arms huffing.

" Oh baby girl I'm going to take all that huffing and puffing out of you." My eyes got so fucking big this was the Lauren I knew she could be and I knew this was going to put me on my ass figuratively and literally. I could feel my inside quiver and my stomach clench. Looking out the window it was a full moon we turned on the beach and she drove to palm trees and put the truck in park, and got out of the truck and grabbed something from her back seat.

Rounding the truck she came to my door and opened it. Putting her hand out I grabbed it and stepped out onto the sand. " I'm going to have sand in all my craves." She laughed and looked back at me while moving us to the shore line.

" Maybe, but it will be fun." She looked me up and down " Now I feel like you are stalling come on!" She let go of my hand and walked to the middle of the beach, putting the blanket that she got out of the basket out. " Now you don't have to worry there won't be any sand getting into your craves. I mean unless you running." Going back over to the basket and pulled out candles. " Now we have the moon light and candle light."

Getting out a speaker out hooking it up to her phone and pushed play. Giveon filled the air, grabbing my hand she guided me to the blanket. " Sit" was her only command kneeling down on the blanket looking up at her. Biting her lips she stepped closer to me, falling back on my butt putting my hands behind me and move over to the middle of the cover.

Lowering herself to the edge of the cover and kicking off her shoes. Looking down at her black jeans slowly moving my eyes up her bare stomach to her covered chest, her neck and then her eyes. She gave me a small smile. Taking off her letterman jacket and put it at the top of the blanket. Putting my hand out touching her abs they clenched under my fingers. Leaning forward kissing her lips soft not putting to much pressure.

She didn't make a move until I went to pull back and she put her hand behind my head. Pulling me back to her mouth sticking her tongue in my mouth, getting on her knees and lowering me down to the blanket. My eyes closed while allowing myself to feel her around me her energy consumed every inch of me.

Deep into the kiss I felt her pull back and I finally opened my eyes to see her over me smiling down at me. Pulling the belt on my coat and dropping it at our side. " Beautiful." Her raspy voice filled with lust. Putting my hand in her shirt and started pulling it off her body she sat back getting the shirt over her head. FUCK!! no bra sitting up looking at her eyes before brushing my fingers across her nipples. Flinching under my finger moving my head to her chest replacing my finger with my tongue, flicking her nipple over and over again moving to the other one. Sucking and licking her sensitive nipples, Taking my left hand going to her pants and unbuttoning the silver button.