The fair Part 39

Lauren's POV

After we all ate Normani and Dinah went up stairs to take a shower, while me and Camila cleaned up. " How are doing over the Camila?" She was standing at the counter cleaning it off with a rag.

" Umm I'm good, really good what about you Lern Jergi?" Laughing and walking behind her. Kissing her head and moving her hair to the side.

" Im so good, never been better. Are you excited about the Fair?" Stepping back starting the dishwasher, " I'm so excited to get on the zip you know the one that you get locked in the cage," Nodding she hopped up on the counter and smiled. " What why are you looking at me like that?"

 " What why are you looking at me like that?"

"Its cute how excited you get about rides." Shrugging finish up grabbing her off the counter. Playing with my hair she smiled up at me. " Do you know that you are so beautiful? I mean seriously you have one of the most prettiest faces that I have ever seen." Clenching my jaw trying not to smile. " Come on you know that you want to smile at me."

Rolling my eyes I went to walk away, pulling me back she wrapped her arms around my waist. " Smile for me.." Getting close to my ear " Daddy" I felt my eyes get big and my dick jump. Laughing so hard my stomach started to hurt. " Well there it is Lauren."

" Come on you guys lets goooo, Its already almost five and I want to ride all the rides."

" Damn Dinah haven't you rode enough?" Laughing I walked toward the door and opened it.

" Fuck you Daddy how about that."

Opening the garage " Why would I need to when I know Mani can fuck shit up and put it back together." Getting in the truck rolling down the window " Well come on bitches don't you want to go to the fair."

Dinah looked at Camila " Mila I am not sure that I like her very much." Smiling Dinah got in the truck behind me and Normani on the other side.

" Dinah you get to control the Bluetooth. Do you love me again?" Hooking up her phone.

" I'm getting there I guess so what are you feeling? Something sexy, what is it that everyone is feeling?" I Pulled out of the grudge.

"I'm fine with what ever you wanna listen too... oh shit that guy you love him he has that one song what the hell is it?"

Looking In my rear mirror at her. Playing with her lip "fuck I know who your thinking of. Shit its on the tip of my tongue." Looking at Mani like the song had something to do with her. " shit give me like two seconds."

Smiling at Camila she laughed getting on the road to the highway. " I know who it is DSVN" Getting to the song " yess turn it up Laur."

( ok I want yall to listen to this song its fire.)

" Yes I KNOW YOU STILL THINK ABOUT ME. WHEN YOUR ALL ALONE I KNOW YOU STILL." We all yelled at the top of our lungs. Singing down the highway. It took all of 25 minutes to get to the fair and it was packed.