Part 46

Lauren Pov

Getting out the shower, I seen that Camila was still talking to her mom. Walking to the closet getting out an outfit. But when Camila got off the phone she asked me if I would go with her to sisters game. While I knew that it was important to Camila I still was a little scared. Like how would her mom think of me? How about if she doesn't like me? what if she asked me about Lorenzo? But then again I highly doubt she would, I do look like a girl, will I am a girl.

Laughing to myself I started getting my getting on one of my favorite outfits out.

Just hoping it wasn't going to be to much for her family. Looking in the mirror making sure that my friend wasn't going to show, ' don't fail me now compression shorts don't fail me now.' Nodding studying myself I was good. Leaving my room I walked out in the hallway and went to where Normani and Dinah was staying.

Knocking on the door and opening it. Looking at the scene, Normani body was halfway over Dinah's lower half and her arm around her neck. ' Well damn her ass got put to sleep, that's that damn I had to sleep after this position. That's, that I couldn't handle that shit, but I hung on for the ride.'

'Now what I want to know was who put who to sleep.' Walking over to the bed I sat down and neither one of them moved. I bounced and still nothing, getting on top of Normani and yelling " GET YOUR ASS UP NOWWWWW!" Moving so fast her head hit my head. " ahh shittt" jumping back I rubbed my head and stood on the side of the bed.

" What the fuck you dick." rubbing her head, Laughing she sat up. " why are you such an ass? I mean you spent most of the night and morning getting your nut and then you have the audacity to wake me the fuck up?" Covering me her breast, stepping to the edge of the bed.

" Well you guys have to get up, we are going to Camila's little sisters soccer game. So how about get out of her pussy and get your ass up and take a shower." Going to the door and opening it "DINAH FUCKING JANE WAKE YOUR ASS UP." She jumped up and grabbed something on the side table and throw it. Ducking and looking out the door, 'this bitch throw a damn remote.'

"LAUREN MICHELLE GET THE FUCK OUT NOW." Slamming down in the bed and covering her head.

" But you have to get your ass up. We are going to a soccer game, and I am sure that we want to eat before we go. With your hungry ass and no one is going to deal with your hangry ass."

"Shut the fuck up, and I am going to get up, but not because you asked. But because Sofia would be so damn sad if I don't go. Now get your ass out so I can get up."

Squinting " So are you like Naked under their? Can I see." Giving her a creepy smile.

" Lauren get the fuck out or I am going to tell Karla. Matter of a fake KARLA GET THIS BITCH OUT THIS ROOM SHE WANT TO SEE MY GOODS." I seen the bathroom door open and Camila stepped out in the hallway and looked at me.

One of her eyebrows raised and she smirked at me. " So your into threesomes? I guess if that is what you want, but if you are can we add a men?" my mouth fell open " Aw come on Lauren don't be so surprised, we can try it my way then yours. What do you think?"

Shaking my head " Fuck no, I don't wanna share or have a threesome or whatever." Leaving the door open to the other room and walking over to her. " Are you being serious? Do you feel like you need something more? I mean we can push it but no other people."

Touching my face she smiled at me, " awe I don't need anyone else baby girl, you have more then enough. But it was if you needs.."

Touching her mouth running my fingers across her lips, putting my finger in her mouth. And she sucked it in " I don't need anyone else, no extras needed." Licking my lips and taking my finger out and replacing it with my tongue and sucked it.

My dick jumped and I had to back up. " You got to chill or I am going to fuck you and we will miss your sisters game and I know that you miss Lorenzo, Now go get dressed I am going to order pizza, see you down stairs." turning to walk away she slapped my ass. " I'm telling you Camz, we have shit we want to do."

Pointing to the door and going to the stairs.

It took them about and hour and we were out of the door and off to the soccer game.