Part 54

Camila pov

Lauren was so sweet, kind funny and everything that a parent could hope for when it came to there child dating. But that was something that I haven't put much thought into it. Like for one I know that I really liked Lauren from the way that she carried her self, to the way that she... well you know what I mean. And did I mention that she had a way with my son, it was sweet gentle and so kind.

I could not believe that her and my father got off so well, but then again I am also sure that he didn't pick up that she is someone that I am kind of sore of talking to. Is that what you call what we are doing? i mean we are talking  and we are hanging and all the other stuff. But like does she even like me? I know that she is attracted to me, but does she even like me?

It was already after ten and my son was not sleep any more after I went upstairs, as if he didn't want to miss something. Cradling him in my arms " well little one, why are you still up? The excitement is over?" Rocking him he just looked up at me and kicked his little legs. " Renzo what is going on with you? why are you so up?" Pulling him close to my heart and hummed in his ear. It was a little worried, he was not the type of baby to just stay up, it was something new. Kissing his head I sat in my rocking chair and took out my phone out.

It was forty minutes after ten and I knew that Lauren was going to be home by now. I sent a text.

Sent 10:43pm: Hi Laur, are you home?" sitting back and rocking down not expecting a text.

Reserved at 10:44pm: Well hi, beautiful.

Smiling down at my phone, sent 10:45pm: Did you just get home? or have you been their for a while?

reserved at 10:46pm: Nah I've been here for a good twenty minutes, I just got out the shower. What are you doing up? I thought that you would be sleep since the little one is sleep.

sent at 10:47pm: That is the issue, he isn't sleep by the time that I went upstairs, Little mister Lorenzo was up and wants to play I guess.

reserved at 10:47pm Lauren :That is crazy I could have sworn that he was sleep before I left??

sent at 10:49pm: That was the same thing that I was thinking, But I guess that he has other plans.

sent 10:50pm me: Yeah he was and thennn I guess that he had other plans.

reserved 10:51pm: Well I will call him and put him to sleep in a few minutes. Frowning at the text, well not to be that person, but what will her trick do that my chest can't.

reserved 10:53pm: I know that your probably frowning up your face right now. But all I am saying is that he might just like my voice. There is no problem in trying. Now I am going to call well facetime you.

Smiling I looked at Lorenzo " Lauren, is about to call you baby. I guess she has a special voice." My phone started to ring and I slide the bar to answer.

" Well hello Camz, how are you doing?" I smiled at the camera and turn on my side table light.

" I am fine Laur what are you doing?"

" Nothing much I am laying in the bed, now let me see Renzo." Rolling my eyes and smiling I turned the phone to my son and he looked in the screen like he knew who was staring back at him.

"Renzo do you know who that is? huh? That is Lauren she is mommies friend." Waving his little arms around and kicking his legs, he just stared in the screen.

" Hi little one, don't you think that it is time to go to bed? I know your mom has to be pretty tired?" He cooed in the phone. " Oh yeah, is that what happened? did you want to see me before you go to bed?" He just stared into the phone looking at Lauren while she talked to him.

His arms stopped moving around and he started to calm down and just listen to her words. She wasn't really saying anything special just talking about how cute he was, and that she had missed him already and how she could not wait to see him again.

Then out of know where she started to sing and it was like something that I have never heard. It was so beautiful so smooth and calming, if she was trying to sing him to sleep I thing that it was going to work. Hell I think that it would put me to sleep. It was a blend of r&b and like smooth jazz, her vocals were amazing.

She sang a dormir it was the Spanish version of rock a bye baby, or something of that nature. Either way Lorenzo was going to sleep and I was all for that. While I was zoning in and out of the transaction that was happening between the two, I know that is was so sweet and wholesome. Lauren had a kindness that I could have sworn was lost to the world, and yet here she is with whole hearted honest light and it really brought a joy that I never thought was real to my life.

I hoped that this of what I was feeling was never going to go away. " Ok little one its time to close those eyes and give your mommy some rest, I am more then sure that she needs it. Oh and if you sleep I will make sure that I call for you in the morning to see you off to daycare, if that is ok with your mom?" she talked to him as if he was going to talk back. Laughing to myself I turned the phone to face me. " You do realize that he can not speck back to you right?"

" Of course, but I am sure that he understands what I am saying. Look he is sleeping already... isn't he?" Looking down at my son, and low and behold he was out. " Wow, I guess that he really likes your voice." Getting out of the chair I walked him over and placed him is his crib. " Now that he is sleep I think that its time for us to climb in to bed and go to sleep ourselves?" Putting my knee into my bed and pushing my weight down into the mattress. It formed around my hand rolling over to the middle of the queen size bed, I placed my head down on the pillow.

" Now this is what I needed." I said looking over at the screen on my dresser, it was a camera that was inside of my sons crib, and the owlet that was green. " Perfect every thing is up and running now I can close my eyes and go to sleep." Looking at the phone " Thank you beautiful, so when will I be seeing you in person?"

" Well I will be working and finishing so exams, but when you want to see me all you have to do is call. The only time that I will not answer is if I really can't. So if your free then you call me and we can make something happen, if not then we do have the weekends." Closing my eyes I stretched out " Oh and do you think your parents want to come to my house this weekends on Saturday? I don't have to work."

Opening my eyes and smiling " I think that it would be fun, I am more then sure they would be happy with that."

" Perfect will Camila, I want to tell you good night and I hope that you have a good sleep. Oh and call me in the morning to talk to that beautiful baby of yours. I don't want to be a liar you know?" I smiled and shook my head.

" Yes I will make sure that I call you, but it will be early in the morning around five? So if your cool with that then I will more the be happy to make that call."

" Of course its fine, now rest your pretty little head and I will see you in the am." Smiling I hung the phone up and put it on the dock to charge and went to bed.

****************

its been awhile sorry for the delay hope you enjoyed this little snippet. of what is to come.