Part 64

Lauren POV

I had a great night with Camila, but I knew that the rest of the day would be filled with getting baby stuff and setting up the down stairs guest room, for when he was over and needed to sleep. I went too so many store that I was seeing stuff in the isles that weren't there. But I was able to find all the stuff that I needed.

Through out the whole day me and Camila stayed in contact, she opted to stay at home her legs hurt and she need some much needed family time. I would sent her pictures of all the stuff that I was getting. To that she would complain about the amount and the price. But I told her that I wanted to and that she needed not worry about it.

Monday morning august 4,2019

I woke up extra early to make sure that everything was in place it was five and Camila was not due to come over until 6:30. Going down stairs to the kitchen " Oh" grabbing my chest " Hi mami, what are you doing up so early?"

She sat at the table in her sweat suit sipping her coffee." Mija I am waiting for Camila and my grandson." Her eye brow raised and looked up at me. "Baby I know that you already know this but you need to tell her."

Looking on the counter at his milk and bottles. " Baby" She got out of her set and stood next to me. " I know that you are scared, and I am not sure why that is, because you are amazing and I know that you would be a great mother. But how do you think that she is going to feel? When she finds out?"

Sitting down with my hands between my legs. " I know that I have to tell her, I just hope that she wont be too mad." Her eyes got big " I know I know she deserves to know and I will. Just not right now." Shaking her head and getting her cup off of the counter.

" When then mija, you will come up with reasons why not to, but let me tell you there will be no good time, no right time, for you to do it."  Nodding " I will not tell her."

" I love you mommy so much, mom?" she looked at me " does papi know?" Shaking her head no.

" But when he does figure out Lauren you know that he is going to loss it. His first grand child from his first born that we were not sure if you would be able to have kids, and now not only do you have a child but you have lied and he does not have our last name."

I knew she was right, if there was one thing that my father was, it was a great family man. He valued family over everything and that included the business that he has. My mom was giving me a heads up and I knew in my heart that as soon as he seen the kid he would know who he was. The night that he was over here my father was busy talking to Camila's dad and getting to know him. Not paying much attention to the child but I knew it was Monday and he would be leaving for work late and being home early.

" Listen what I can do is tell him to give you sometime to get to talked to Camila. But that doesn't mean that he will do that Lauren, also it might be better coming from you."

Nodding I looked at my phone it was ten minutes to 6 and I knew he would be coming down the stairs. I heard my sister alarm go off and her jump out of bed and run to my brothers room. " CHRIS WAKE UP YOU HAVE CLASSES TODAY." she yelled " GET OUTTTTT!" he screamed back. Laughing walked over to stairs I seen her go back to her room to get dressed.

My dad wasn't out of the room yet. " I think that you need to go talk to him now." I looked back to my mom. Nodding I walked up the stairs and my body felt heavy like all the presser of the world weighed down at my feet. Knocking on my parents door. " Yes come in." I heard him say.

" Hi papi how are you." Going over to the bed and sitting on it.

He was getting his jacket out of the closet. " Well what is going on Lauren?" I looked down at my hands. " What is it mija? You look worried. Should I be worried?" I opened my mouth and nothing came out. He sat down and looked over at me. " Ok, so it must be big, am I going to need to call the lawyers?"

Shaking my head and playing with my fingers. " Papi, I need to tell you something." He just nodded. " Camila is going to be dropping off her son to Mami. To help her while her daycare is closed." Nodding. " Well about a year ago I meet Camila at a party and....." There was a long pause and he just looked at me. " Me and her had you know." He's eye got big. " Well what I didn't know at the time is that she conceived a child."

He didn't say anything he got up and stood in front of me. " Papi don't be mad please, I didn't know at the time. I meet him a few months ago and I think that he is my..."

Taking a deep breath He looked me right in the face. " So what you are tell me is that you have a child? Is that what you are telling me?."

" Might, but..." " she don't know that he is my child." I whispered he squinted at me. " I don't want you to tell her, before I get the chance too." And at this point I knew he was going to flip.

" So what you are tell me is that, you have a child the mother doesn't know, Oh and you have been having her around for months knowing this, but you still have yet to tell her? I Knew that we raised you better then this. You have lied, you have made it so your mother and I will have to lie as well to a young lady and her family that we are becoming friends with. I am so fucking pissed right now. I will not be telling that young lady. But you will be and soon. I will give you until his first birthday before I sit her whole family down and tell them."

Getting off the bed went to the closet getting his jacket and putting it on. " I need you to check the orders that just came in and make sure the price that we were charged is right." Going to walk out of the door. " Oh and I want you to know that I need time to process all of this." Walking out the room and down the stairs.

" I will see you later baby I love you, have a great day with the baby." I heard my dad say before walking out the front door. Shaking my head I looked down at my phone and seen it was 6:25 and Camila sent a texted that she would be here in five minutes.

Going down stairs " He will calm down." She said standing in the hall. Nodding " Camila will be here in two minutes." Getting my bag for my class and work. I heard a knock on my door " Umm I am sure that is her get the door Lauren. Oh and fix your face babies can sense how you are feeling."

Smiling I looked at the door and opened seeing Camila in her scrubs for work. Grabbing the car seat I brought it into the living room. Getting the baby out of the car seat and holding him. " Hii Renzo did you miss me buddy." Looking down at him her cooed at me.

" Aww you guys are so cute." Camila said

" Here Camila, not sure how you want your coffee all the stuff is in the kitchen." Nodding she went to the kitchen. I followed behind them talking to the baby. " He looks so cute in his pj's." My mom walked over to me and grabbed him.

" Hi mijo, how are you feeling this morning? We are going to have so much fun huh." He smiled looking down at the clock on my phone.

" Camz is about to be time for you to go to work and I have class at 8am.