Part 41

Camila's pov

On the way to the Crazy car someone was getting wheeled out on a gurney. Not sure of who it was I looked through the crowd and confirmed that it was the guy that Lauren had beat up. " Damn that guy looked like he had got fucked up." Dinah said as he rolled by.

Lauren turned her head away so that he would not see her. Normani grabbed Lauren by the hand. " Bitch is that the guy?" Giving a small nod she hit the back of her head.

" Ouch why would you do that? you said that you were proud of me."

Shaking her head " that was before, I knew that your ass sent someone else to the hospital. So you can't punch softer can you?"

Laughing " I don't think knuckles were meant to be soft? Shit you know I didn't get the memo." Lauren grabbed me around the shoulders. " Come on lets get on the rides, we were having so much fun.

 " Come on lets get on the rides, we were having so much fun

We all went over to the games

We all went over to the games. Lauren was playing the game where you knock down all the bottles and on the first time all the bottles came crashing down.

"Wow this young lady has some fire behind that throw, you get to pick anything you want." Tapping her lip she got a key chain. Moving over to the next thing the ring toss.

Smiling she handed the man five dollars. "Great you have five tires, if you get all of them you get one of the large animals at the top if not well I guess you could settle for something substantially smaller."

Rolling her eyes she took the first ring it hit the bottle. "That must have been a lucky shot." The gamer was trying to get under her skin. With a flick of her wrist she got two in a row. The last two rings she throw with to different hands and looked at him.

" Now that I won I want that big bear with tan fur." Pointing at the stuffy he got it down and handed it to her. " maybe next time you try to find another way of distracting people. Cause that was just weak." Laughing she handed me the bear that was half my size. "That's for you." Smiling tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Awe lauren you didn't have too

"Awe lauren you didn't have too." Pulling me to her kissing my lips she grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.

" I wanted to get it for you. Do you like it?"

Nodding " of course plus you showed that smug asshole." Laughing "we've done the ride we ate, why don't we call it a day and go back to your place and chill?"

"That's fine with me. Hey did you call about the baby?"

"Yes earlier, probably do for a call. I will when I get back to your house. Now where the hell did Mani and Dinah go?"

Looking around and at first I didn't see them. They were holding each other by the taco stand ' how ironic' giggling to myself. " Hey you two bitches are you guys ready to go?" Dinah Kissed the side of Normani's neck before moving her forward.

" Yeah, but we need food you know cause no one is going to want to cook." Rolling my eyes I looked at Lauren.

" Dinah when are you not hungry?"

Shrugging " When I'm fucking I'm not hungry." Smirking " Actually that is a lie, but whatever, who are you to judge."

Playing with Lauren's hair " Damn you be eating and still your ass be hungry. Well come on lets get the hell out of here, Camila has to call her son and we have to find food even though I am sure that Mani feed your ass."

Dinah stuck up her middle finger and walked in front of us. Normani caught up to her and grabbed her hand. " Where do you think that you are going without me?" Biting her lip Dinah smiled and rolled her eyes.