Part 20

Lauren POV
(disclaimer this is work stuff)

It was back to the same route for the next few days, I went to school softball, running in the morning with Mani and talking to Camila through out my day. Usually she would be working or taking care of the baby but she always kept it interesting, she would facetime me at night and in the morning.

But let me tell you she had to be one of the biggest tease, never giving me what I wanted but peeks. And I wanted her so bad by Wednesday I was willing to come to her job, where she then said ' Laur I just got back and I am not sure where the hiding spots are yet but when I find them, you will be the first to know.' And then she gave me a strip tease before hanging up, and me left with a hard-on that I could not get rid of until I got home and took care of it. Thank God for compression shorts.

It was Friday finally, it was sleep over night and I was fucking excited. Ally was going home to her parents and Dinah and Normani were ok I think. Honestly I'm not sure but Mani seemed happy. Her day was filled with empty threats and mindless flirting, I could tell Dinah was doing it without thinking about it, which made Normani happy which means that I am happy for her. But tonight would be the first time they will be in the same place since the park.

It was one in the afternoon and I was done with my business courses and I had to do one more thing. It was the first game of softball and we were pumped. Going against the Jaguars one of the third in the state. I mean I knew that they are good, but the one thing they didn't know that I joined, the Redhawk and that was the joy of it all.

Not to brag but I was one of the top pick of the schools, it was not only for academics but sports. But what can I say I am a Miami girl through and through, while also doing some business and management classes at the ' College of Business'. Which is really small but I wanted to make sure that I was hitting all the points. I attend the University of Miami for all my classes except for one and that was communications of business but all my other business course were at my College.

But tonight, tonight was game night and I was fucking excited. It feels like I haven't played in a game in a while. Shaking the nerves off I pulled out my phone and call MaNi. Calling.....

It rang three times before she picked up. 1:15pm

" mani where the hell are you" she was out of breath like she was running, what the fuck.

" Sorry Laur I was doing some last minute shit for the sleep over, snacks movies junk and shit like that. What is up?" what the fuck she knows that we have mad snacks at the house.

" Hummm if you say so Mani if you say so," Staring at the phone screen and shaking my head. If I know my best friend she had found out what snack Dinah liked and picked them up to make sure we had them for the next two days. I was fucking proud Normani is definitely growing up into the beautiful person that someone deserves.

" So are you coming to my first soft ball game or going to be trying to see what Dinah is up too before later?" Ass move but what ever someone had to bust her bubble and who better then me.

" Fuck you Lauren, and duh I would not miss your game, but from what I heard Dinah is coming a lot of the Dade students are. I mean since they found out they you actually joined the softball team."

My eyes got big while I did tell Camila that I had signed up to be on the softball team, I never informed her that I was playing. ' Would she even want to see me play, I mean over the last week she has been very supportive.' But I didn't want to ask her.

" So is Camila coming or what?"

" I didn't ask, I mean I know that she is busy. She has work, school the baby so I didn't want to add anything else on her."