Part 47

Camila pov

We were on our way to the soccer game, I brought my car because I had work and school over the next few days. This weekend had so much fun I seen a good side and also a bad side of Lauren and I liked them both, and if I am being honest they are both sexy as fuck.

Lauren is everything that I could have asked for protective, possessive, polite, persistent and powerful. Never in my life have I ever wanted someone so fucking bad in my life. But what is lust if you can't have love too you know? ' I am not saying that I love her already, but what I will say is that I really like her and I think that she is amazing. Even if she doesn't see it her self.'

We pulled into the field and I seen my mom holding my son patting his back. Walking around my car to Lauren's. " I seen you looking at him why don't you go love on him, I had brought us all chairs so we will bring them over." Nodding I kissed her on the cheek and darted over to my son.

" Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie. come to mommy Lorenzo." Putting my arms out my mom stood and passed the baby over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Mija where the hell is your little friends that you were talking about? did she decided not to come or something?" Shaking my head I pointed over where the cars are and waved at her. She gave a soft smiled and went back to getting the chairs, and what looked like making fun of Normani for not being able to keep hers in her hand. " Wow baby she looks really pretty what did you say that she was again?"

" I don't think that I have, but um she is Cuban." Pulling her glasses down on her face she looked back over at her and squinted.

" Are you sure mija she looks kind off white to you know be a Latin person. Well maybe not we do have some really white ones don't we?" Nodding and kissing Lorenzo on the head. " So is both of her parents Cuban or just one?"

"There both Cuban her father is very fair skinned and her mom is tan but not to dark." Nodding she watched them over her shoulder, kissing my son again and turning to the game. " Mami where is Sofia at anyway?" Pointing to the field and pointing at number twelve, she was blocking one of the girls from the other team.

Rocking back and forth Lorenzo looked up at me and I smile at him, and like all of the moments that I have spent with my child, I knew without any doubt in me that I loved him more then life itself and I wouldn't trade him an for anything. " What is it Papi why are you looking at mommy like that? I missed you too!" Bringing him close to my shoulder and patting him. " Mom how has he been sleeping?"

" Good not to many issues, other that he has been waking up more frequently to eat, his is going to be a big boy Karla. Other then that me and your papi have been enjoying our grandson. One day you might just leave us and then we won't get as much time as we have now, so we are just cherishing it."

Frowning looking over at my mom, ' what the heck was she staying? if it was up to me I would never leave. I love my family and they mean the world to me, so why the hell would I wanna go anywhere?'

" You look like that now Mija but one day you might just find yourself finding that perfect man that will want to take you away and give you a proper life, the house, the ninos and ninas, the yard and the whole nine yards. That day will come and you will sit me and your papi down and tell us kinda like you sat us down and told us that you were pregnant with Lorenzo. But this time it will be that you will be making a life for your guys and you are happy, more happy then you have ever been."

I looked back and Lauren and the girls were finally getting there stuff together and walking over to us. " Mom I don't know if that day will come but lets stop talking about it. My friends are coming over now." Nodding her head she turned and looked at the field and clapped her hands. ' WOOHOO GO SOF.'

Dinah was the first to come over to us. " Hi mama Cabello, how was my God son?" getting out of her chair she gave her a hug and stepped back.

" He was great, but I am sure that he did miss his God mom." Kissing my mom on the check she opened up her chair and sat down next to me and looked over.

" Well Mila are you just going to hog him or am I going to get my God son already?" Rolling my eyes I handed him to her and got down on one knee.

Getting close to her ear, " Don't kiss him in his face don't want your pussy lips all over him." Her mouth dropped open and she frowned at me. " I Know what you did with that mouth of your and I am sure it was sinful." Laughing she went back to bouncing him up and down and cooing at him.

Normani walked over to my mom and shook her hand, my mom smiled and pulled her into a hug. " If your a friend of my little Karla you are family to us." Giving her big smile Normani nodded politely and walked over to Dinah and opened her chair and sat down.

" Well hello cutie, did you miss me?" she talked to Lorenzo and looked at Dinah. It was like they were connecting on a different level then I had seen, it was intimate, but also playful and raw it was them. Lauren was the last of the bunch walking over to me she handed me a chair and opened hers next to Normani and I put mine beside hers. Smiling shyly at me she bushed Lorenzo's hair while walking over to my mom.

" Wow so you are the famous Lauren that I have heard about. Your so beautiful I am Sinu Cabello, but you can call me Sinu. So I never got to ask Camila but where did you guys meet?"

With that question my heart dropped in my ass and I was so damn scared.

" Well we meet a little over a year ago at a party, but I knew Dinah for years, just never crossed paths with Camila I guess. But I am glad that I did, she is an amazing person."

Nodding she smiled " Yes my baby isn't much of a partier you know, she is more of a book and move at home kind of girl." Smiling she nodded " But I am so glad that you girls are so cool with her having a child, you know most people would lose friends over them, but it seem like she has gained them."

Smiling " Yes ma'am she is a great girl and her son way cooler then she is so, you know we had no choice but to love him." Laughing my mom smiled and turned to me.

"She is great Karla, I hope to see her around more often." Sticking my thumb up Lauren excused herself and walked back over to where our friends were sitting. My mom went back to looking at the game.

" Normani, I want Renzo now its my turn." Lauren put out her arms for him and he looked up at her as if he knew her his whole life and practically jumped into her arms. " Well hello my little bear, how are you man? did you miss me? Cause I sure missed you." Holding onto her finger he smiled at cooed.

It was the cutest, sitting back I watched my sister, but every so often I would take a glimpse at Lorenzo and Lauren and there was something about it all that seemed soooo...

Idk...

maybe I am just making shit up in my mind I guess. smiling and clapping and cheering my sister on I sat there in my seat and just thought.... humm