Part 33

Normani pov

" Well damn bestfriend you was in their in her guts wasn't you? Like bitch you are fucking loud and I am glad that your parents went out of town cause bitch you would have had a lot of explaining to do." Pushing me she smiled, " so what did you do in their bitch did you break her?"

Shaking her head " No I didn't break her as you see she is fine."

" Fine, fine bitch did you see that she had to uses the pole to hold her self up. Oh and let me mention that she was leaking like you hit some shit lose." Laughing I moved my hips on the counter. " You was hitting that shit like you had something to prove."

Hopping on the counter she went to the refrigerator, getting out the fruit and putting it next to me. " What are you thinking? Pancakes and fruit salad ohh and some bacon. I'm hungry and I need a blunt can you roll while I cook?" Nodding I went to where we put or stash and got all the stuff I needed.

" So papers or do you want me to use wrap? How high do you want to get and what we smoking on you want gas or skunk?" Tapping her lip " Think about it do you want to be able to fuck or go right to sleep?"

" It doesn't matter I can fuck off either one, but I don't know if Camila can take much more. Oh and she is far from lose fyi." Getting the grinder and putting the weed in twisted it, making sure it was grinded. Unwrapping the wrap I tapped the weed in spread it out and rolled up.

" I'm sure she isn't the way you was yelling and moaning I can't believe you lasted as long as you did."

She got the pancake mix and put water mixed it and put the batter on the pan. Starting the bacon she turned to me. " I could say the same thing Mani I have been around when you had sex and bitch you was moaning like a well......... bitch. I have never heard that before. So I need to ask are you broken?"

Shrugging " I don't know I don't think so but then again she fucked me back Lauren, girls are usually afraid and she wasn't. I mean she had me gripping the sheets on some if I let go bitch I'm fall type shit. Her head game is A one and bitch she taste like fruit, surprised the shit out of me."

I finished rolling " Mani are you telling me that you are falling for her? Like I get she is hot and smart and funny and I could go on, but do you like her?" Getting down and standing near the sink.

" I really do Lauren which is scary. I" I heard someone coming down the stairs.

" We will talk about it later, finish cooking." The girls were laughing coming in the kitchen. "Hi ladies yall good?" Camila looked at Dinah and Dinah looked at her.

"Shouldn't we be asking you that Mani.. you got a little loud in there huh?" Camila giggled and opened the refrigerator and got a water. "Bestie you need one?" Dinah nodded her head and hopped on the island. " Dinah are you hungry?"

" Mila is that even a question, am I not always hungry!" Walking over to the cabinet getting out her chips and handed it to her. " Thank you Mani." She looked me up and down and smiled, Blushing I turned to where Lauren was flipping pancakes in her own world.

" Are you ok over there Laur,..." No answer " Laur" Still no answer, I walked over and tapped her. She jumped " Well, well bitch I thought you was over here zombieing out." Frowning she looked at me. Throwing my hands in the air I already knew what was coming.

" Now you and I know that zombieing is not a damn word, Did Dinah fuck your brain out or something?" Pushing her she laughed " I mean shit your over here making up words and shit. DJ I think you might have did a number on her brain." She turned and looked at Dinah who was stuffing her face with chips looking beautiful.