Part 14

pov Lauren

" That guy is a fucking wierdo, But Camz so he knows Lorenzo dad? Do you know him?" Camila turned in her seat and looked at me. Her eye brow raised she looked like she was about to take my head off.

" Lauren if I knew them don't you think I would have acted like it. I have no idea who any of them fuck tards are." Nodding I was letting my insecurities get to me. I know people don't know that I have my friend or that Lorenzo was actually mine, but fuck I would be lying if I said that it didn't hurt.

" Sorry assuming, do tend to make people make an ass out of themselves." Nodding I looked at Dinah and back at Normani who was looking at Dinah who was looking at her food. Damn that girl could eat.

" So guys what have you all been up?"

Camila started " well I had got pregnant and had a baby, oh and I finished my lpn courses and I work at the hospital. What about you DJ? I feel like you have been away for a while."

" Well I dealt with a fuck person for about three weeks and then I went to (cook is) one of the Polynesian islands. I hung out with my family, then I came back and I started to my freshmen year of college in Music theory and also teacher courses."

Well damn Dinah just came out and said it, looking at Normani who was now looking at her phone. Kicking her under the table. She looked at me ' don't do that' I mouthed. Putting her phone on the table.

" I guess that it is my turn well I was working in the art program at the camp. I hung out with you." Pointing at me " and I chilled most of the summer and I started my college courses for art history and dance interpretation. What about you Laur I mean your in your what Junior year or something?"

Rolling my eyes " well I guess in some classes I am like for business and for accounting I have my bachelor's in accounting and the same in business, I start my MBA classes during the summer so June sometime."

Dinah looked at me like I was crazy " wait are you telling me that you have been in college for what almost three years?"

Nodding " I guess, you know that we went to private school." I went in explaining how I was so far in school for which she replied.

" Oh bitch after all the times that I was struggling with that damn math I could have came to you. See I'm not sure if we are friends Lauser." Crossing her are she reached out and grabbed pizza and put it in her mouth. Laughing.

" I would have if you would have brought it to me."

Rolling her eyes she smiled " I know that, so what are you thinking of doing in the summer it is coming up fast?"

" I will be in school but I do get breaks in-between, I was thinking of going on vacation in September during bullshit ass orientation, but I am not sure yet." Looking at Camila, she stuffed the crust in her mouth, Laughing she covered her mouth.

" I'm going to be in school for the summer as well I want to finish the whole RN course by September and then I will be in the middle of my Nurse practitioner stuff. What about you Mani? It is ok for me to call you that right?"

Nodding " of course we are friends here, but I will be done with my dance class and going into advance if all goes well, I will be able to skip the two class in-between. But for the summer I might teach dance classes for the studio that I work for. There teacher goes on vacation during the summer time."

Eating pizza " so what about you Dinah what are you going to be doing for the summer? going away again?" Shaking her head.

" No Lauren I don't think so I was going to do the classes that I want to avoid during that time so I can be done and start working for Atlantic records as a song writer."