part 6

Camila's pov

I was excited I gave Lorenzo a kiss told my mom I'll be back before 12 tonight. On my way driving to lauren's house I just got to thinking like, what are the odds that we would have found each other. But who was I to question it. I was just willing and excited to get to know her all of her.

I was supposed to call before I got there but instead I sent a text. Parking not wanting to block anyone in. Getting out of the truck she was leaning on the column by the front door. And damn she looks so good. A crop top that hung low in the back, black skinny jeans with rips at the knees and some dark lipstick. Let's be honest I was lusting after her BAD.

That all came to a halt when I see you who I think was her mom. She had really light brunette hair and brown eyes that were very fair. Walking up the path to the front I was shiting myself. I didn't want to trip I'm so clumsy. I kept repeating over and over again don't trip don't trip don't breathe and don't trip.

Giving myself a mental high five I made it up the stairs and I was standing in front of her mom. " Hi I'm Camila cabello laurens friend." Sticking out my hand to give her a handshake she pushed my hand away and pulled me in a hug. " Oh Mija we're cuban we don't hand shake unless at business meetings."

I'm pretty sure my eyes got big because I didn't know that Lauren was Cuban at all. " Wow me too I'm Cuban and Mexican. And nice to meet you Ms." I didn't catch her name yet.

"Just call me Clara, Camila oh and this big lug back here is my husband Michael." Stepping around his wife he gave me a hug. " nice to meet you so happy that Lauren has a new friend." I smiled " Mija come speak to your papi really quick." Lauren walk down the steps following her dad down the pathway. I'm not sure exactly what he said but I know that she starts blushing hard, which was so cute imagine her cheeks and nose getting so red.

" Okay papi I know have a good time guys." Walking back up the driveway. Kissing her mom on the cheek she whispered something in her ear. " I'll talk to him mija have fun." We watch them get in the truck and drive away. She bit her lip " so do you want to come inside?" Smiling she open the door.

"Welcome to the Jauregui casa." She stayed back closed and locked the front door while I looked around. " So this is the entry of the house come on follow me Camila. To the left is the living room right next to that is the dining room then you got the kitchen near the back of the house. Through the sliding doors there's a pool it's in ground." Opening a sliding glass door as we stepped out on the cobblestone. There was a grill a fire pit a place where you sit and eat, it was an amazing backyard not to mention palm trees and a water fountain in the pool.

"Wow this backyard is stunning." Walking and squatting near the edge of the pool. " One day can I come over and swim?" Lauren stood with her arms behind her back. Standing up face-to-face with her, " do you want me to come over and swim?" She looked at my eyes and lips " yeah I would and you can bring Lorenzo. I mean if that's okay with you."

Touching her arm I smiled up at her. " How could it not be ok. I mean first of all your family is sweet, oh and your cuban which is a plus I wanna make sure he is fluent in Spanish." She stepped around me " So him knowing his roots is important?" Nodding "tell me about your family." She walked toward the sliding glass doors " come on I'll show you."

We walked into the living room where I seen pictures everywhere. Froms when Lauren was started to play baseball. Some of her in soccer gear. She was definitely in the sports. "Oh my gosh is that you and your siblings in the pool." Looking down at the floor she was blushing. " Your family is gorgeous. So what are their names?"

" That's my brother Chris he is two years younger than me. Our little sister Taylor who is almost five years younger than me and then you got Ally who is about two years older than me but that's my cousin."