Part 44

Lauren pov ( so sorry if this is cringe it was a quick write.)

Camila never cease to amaze me, I was on my knees looking up at her and even from this angle she was the most beautiful women that I have ever seen. I was kissing her stomach and licking her naval her hands in my hair rubbing my scalp. " Lay down now." Putting my hand on her stomach and pushing her on to the bed.

While her legs hung off the side I got between them and put them over my shoulder. Kissing her thighs licking down until I got to her folds. Kissing her lips and spreading them with my tongue. Licking up her juices up " umm" Gripping her thighs bringing her closer to me. Her body lay flat among the wrinkled sheets. Smiling up at her I let my tongue run all over her sweet center, tasting memorizing it to my taste buds.

Grabbing my dick in one hand while I devoured all over her juices. Putting her hands in my hair pulling pushing, making me go deeper. Sticking my tongue in her pussy, " Oh fuck" Yes yell for me baby girl. Taking the hand that was stroking me and stuck two fingers in her. " Umm shit, Papi" Moving fast I hooked my fingers, hitting her g-spot "AHH SHIT, FUCK."

Taking her clit into my mouth, licking, pulling and sucking. " Umm fuck, yesssss." Taking my fingers out of her and placing my hand on my shaft. Stroking myself feeling her warm juices on me. Humming to myself licking her fast putting presser on her clit stroking her, until her legs started to shake.

" I'm going to...." Sucking her hard, she was close. Before she could come I stood up. Grabbed my shaft and tapped her clit. Kissing her nipples lining her body up with mine. Rubbing myself over her, looking down into her eyes. " I was about to cum." Smiling pushing into her " Oh fuck." Moving my hips in a circle pushing in little by little. " Umm daddy yess." Faster I pushed and pulled out until I only had the tip in.

" Tell me what you need baby?" Her eyes closed she had her hand behind her head. Not moving I looked down at her waiting. " I didn't hear you." Her eyes slowly opened and she stared into mine. her Amber eyes burned into me. My one eyebrow raised as I looked down at her, " so" I bent down whispered in her ear.

" Give me." turning my head to the side, " Please I need it." Putting her hand on my hip and move me closer. Moving her hips up and down, bringing me in and down. Looking down watching her fuck me is hot. Taking what she wanted all her juices was running down my shaft. putting my hand at the base and rubbed her juices all around me.

Still moving she closed her eyes, grabbing her hips with both hands and pushed into her. She squeezed me, pulling me in, pushing in and out she moved her hips as I moved. The room filled with moans, staring down into her eyes. " Look at me Camz!" biting her lip peeking out from low leads. Ever thrusted I felt my soul connecting with her. " fuck yes." The bed rocked as I had her legs around my waist I milked her, every part of her body.

Smiling because everything that I am putting in her was making me feel thing that I have never knew that I could feel. It was so overwhelming, I was just wondering could she ever feel that same. Leaning up and pulling her closer to me, I pushed faster she was about to cum, clinching down and dragging me in. My brain started to get hazy all the oxytocin was rushing to my head.

" Shit, shit baby,, I'm going to cum." Moving her legs higher on my waist so that I could make sure that I was hitting her g-spot. As I pushed in side of her, her ass smacked my legs. fuck how I loved the sound.

" Oh shit Camila, I am going too." Right before I came I pulled out and nutted all over her stomach. While she arched her back and came at the same time. " FUCK" she screamed as she gripped the sheets. Falling down to my knees while my head went into her lap.

"Umm that was amazing, per usual." Putting her hands in my hair she smiled down at me.

" I know and now I am so tired, do you want to join me on the bed or do you want to sleep on the floor?" Hanging on the side of the bed looking down at my legs. Trying to well them to move, staring for a second at my toes before they moved. " Laur are you really going to stay on the floor, while you have a queen size bed up here?"

Pulling on the side of the bed to stand up, moving her legs on to the bed and climbing in beside her. " This has been the best weekend ever." Touching her side, " Now turn around and back up so I can hold you."

Turning over she faces the other way grabbing her waist I brought her to me and laid my head on hers. Smiling and smelling her hair a few deep breaths I watched her chest raise and fall calmly, she was sleep kissing her hair I closed my eyes and let the sleep over take over my body.