Part 11(Camren)

Lauren pov

I was sitting there waiting for Camila and Dinah to the park, I had texted Camila asking was everything ok. She told me it was and that she was on her way. The baby spat up all over her outfit. I was scrolling trough Instagram I guess you could say I was cyber stalking Camila's page.

And most of the time I would say that it was a terrible thing to do, but come on I had to see what other people thought of her. While I was surprised I had seen her last picture and it had so many comments:

 While I was surprised I had seen her last picture and it had so many comments:

OMG you have grown so much

damn your fine

can I take you out on a date

I can make you happy

I can get you to forget all about what's his name

Mija you have been blessed,

The complements never seemed to end I was fifty comments In and there was two hundred. I felt Normani get off the bench but I never looked up, I was going down a rabbit whole and there didn't seem like there was an end in sight.

Someone cleared the throat, Looking over my shoulder I seen Dinah and Camila was in the distance. " Hi DJ how are you babe? If feels like it has been forever since I talked to you?" Nodding " that it has Lauren but you know I went out of town for a few weeks during the summer. Then I hung with Mila and started school."

" Me too well without the hanging with Camila part." Turning away from her I was meet with the softest brown eyes ever. They felt warm staring into me I almost didn't want to talk. Dinah and Normani walked away from the bench, I guess to have some private time together. " So funny meeting you here."

Smiling Camila looked at the ground. " that it is, isn't it, see I was here to meet some friends. So not to be rude but I can not talk to you right now." Looking her up and down for dramatic affect. " Now if you will excuse me I am waiting have a great day."

She looked confusing, turning to walk away I grabbed her arm. " I was playing short stack, you know I was waiting for you." Biting my lip, facing me she pushed me " I know, I mean who else would you be waiting for in the park." Pulling her into my arms.

" Right so what is the nugget doing?" Looking over at the stroller. I didn't want to come off strong but I haven't seen him in twenty four hours. " Oh he is sleeping, after he spit up on my first outfit it took a lot of him." laughed filled the space around me and it was electric. How could one person fill out a space so large, with emotion I've never felt something like this.

"Lauren are you there or did you leave me?" Smiling

" I am here, so what did you have on before this little number. I mean you look good in that crop top and jeans, but I want to picture what could you have been wearing before this number." Pushing me she smiled and rolled her eyes.