part 22

Lauren pov

Damn that shit is crazy I really wanted Camila to come, I guess Normani was right I should had asked.' I mean whats done is done there is nothing that I can do now. I got to my warm ups and started throwing the ball around with Hanna or as they call her 'Rocket' one of the fasted pichers in this side of florida.

" What is on your mind Jauregui?"

Shaking my head and throwing the ball, jumping she caught it. " Good damn catch there Rocket, and nothing just really wanted this girl that I have been feeling for a while to come to the game, but she has to work." Nodding she throw the ball back.

" I know what you mean, my boyfriend can not come to alot of our games. You know Tylor has his own games and shit. But I know that he cares."

" How do you know? I mean how do you know that he cares about you?"

Smiling moving her bright blonde hair to one side. " I guess by the way that he looks at me, you know? Our even when he is tired he asks me about my day, or what is wrong even if he is having a bad day. He makes sure that i am good first and formost, and I do the same. Because even if we are having a good day if one of us is off we are not off together."

Laughing " Laur, I am not saying that both or moods change when one of us is in a bad mood, but we are empathy to each other and try to make each other happy. Because that's the goal to keep them happy, to be there happiness the source." Smiling

" I think I get what you mean Hanna, be a place where they can be happy and love them when they can't. I'm so new at this whole dating." Shrugging warming ups were called to an end and the game was due to start in fifteen minutes. Walking in the changing room and going to the back away from people.

I didn't want any questions about the almost nine inch member in front of me. Making sure that my compression shorts where in place I put on my black pants and then my red baseball shirt was buttoned up, pulling my hair back in a pony tail.

Throwing on my white jacket and headed out to the stands to find my friends

Throwing on my white jacket and headed out to the stands to find my friends. Walking for the locker room and up the bleachers and looking down at all the people. " OMG is that fucking Lauren? there is no way that is her." Laughing at the girls statement I sported Normani next to the Concession stand smiling and hiding her mouth behind her hand.

Shaking my head I walked past the people that were staring at me. " Wait Lauren are you going to be playing for the school?" Looking down at my uniform and smiling.

" I guess that is the plan."

Nodding " that is amazing your one of the best catchers and hitters." The pretty dirty blonde smiled and placing her lose hair behind her ear. Shrugging " I mean I have seen you play at your school you are a fire cracker, you know? No one knows when your going to explode but when you do its amazing." Laughing I walked down of the bleacher, she followed.