Part 59

Sinu POV

Camila came in the house, and there was a pep in her step. She had never been like that not over any boy. So even though she hasn't said that her and Lauren were a thing it sure as hell didn't take an analyst to see what it was. Now what I didn't get was how was Lorenzo..... Lauren's I mean from what it seemed like Camila had no idea.

But then again I could be wrong right, like maybe I was seeing stuff. Because that would make more sense then her having a child from what looked like a girl. Now I was about to have a dinner with Lauren and her family and while I would not being up the issue of the child I would get to see a closer look at her family, and then maybe I could see why my grandson looks so much like her. Maybe... She has a twin brother or something.

Right.... I mean it could not be what I was thinking right I mean how the heck would that be possible?! Now looking at the clock it was already about to be 3 and I needed to make a dish dessert, Cuban arroz con leche. It was always a hit. Standing in the kitchen I could here my grand baby upstairs. Making my way up to Camila's room and grabbing him out the crib. " Hi papi how are you little one" I spoke to him in Spanish and he kicked and cooed at me.

" Those greens eyes baby boy where did they come from?" I just stared at this beautiful little boy and I just was in love I thought loving my kid was the end all. But then those grandkids when they say it is a different kind of love. There are right it is!

Taking him out of the room and back in the kitchen with me. " Mila mami I have the baby I am taking him back down stairs." I heard ok from the shower and made my way down stairs. Going back into the kitchen, " Grandma has to clean are you going to be my little help?" Looking down at he and we had an unspoken agreement.

Getting the kitchen done and going back up the stairs. " Mami I am done I will take him I have to get him dress, and make sure that he is wear the bracelet that Lauren had got him." Handing her the baby and walking down to my room, stopping at Sofia's room. " Mija I need you to get dressed we are going over to your sisters friends house and they have a pool that you could swim in. Do it fast we are about to leave in 15 minutes."

" Ok mommy I am getting dressed now." Going in my room and getting dressed pulling my hair into a clip and getting my a pull over jacket. Getting on short and getting my sneakers on. I was done going down stairs and sitting on the couch. Getting on my phone and playing candy crush. I heard someone on the stairs, Ok Mami and so is your grandson is ready as well," Looking around Where is Papi? She asked. " Is about to be here right now and no worries he showered at is hotel before he got on the plane so he is ready when he gets here."

Nodding she sat down across from me on the chase, " I really hope they like me mom." Camila said leaning her head back. " I am sure they are going to love you." Looking down at my feet " Baby have you spoken to Shawn lately?"

" Yes I spoke to him a few days ago. He is still coming him august around his birthday." Nodding getting out of the chair, Well it is time to go and go grab that dessert and then head to Laurens house." Opening the door and grabbing Lorenzo's car seat. " Don't forget about your sister." Yelling and walking to my suv and putting him in.

They walked outside, My husband pulled up and got straight in my car. " mom I am going to take my own car just incase you want to leave before I do." Nodding and we got in the cars and headed over to Lauren I followed close behind to make she that I didn't lose her.

It took about 20 minutes to get there and the house was nice two story, with two car garage. " Wow this is nice right sweet heart." Looking over at my husband, " Yes it is I can not wait to eat and sit my the pool." Smiling I parked on the street and grabbed the baby car seat out of the car. " Hi" I heard from the porch and it was Lauren smiling down at me. Walking off the porched she walked to me and put her hand out, I can take him from you I know that he can be a little heavy."

Smiling I gave her the car seat and watched how she smiled down at him and I could not help but notice how she looked at him with love and kindness. Looking up at me and my husband " Well follow me Mr, and Misses Cabello my mother and father are in the back yard."

She looked over at Sofia, " Hey Sof you want to go in the pool?" She nodded excitedly " Good you can go change in the bathroom off the kitchen and go swimming my brother and sister are both in there." Walking up the drive way I held my husbands hand.

We got in the house and hung up my extra jacket. It was a nice layout all there kids phones hanging on the walls and around the entrance table. " You can come outside through the kitchen, and I will introduce you to my parents." Putting the car seat on the island in the kitchen she grabbed the baby out of the seat and held him.

" If you could follow me through the sliding doors and out on the porch in the back." Making our way outside I seen a couple laughing and cooking together and I could only assume it was Laurens parents. " Mami and Papi I would like to introduce you to Camila's Family this is mr, and misses Cabello and her little sister Sofia she's eight almost nine."

" Nice to meet you I am Claire and this is my husband Michael." Stretching out her hand to me and I took it. " We are Sinu and Alejandro and nice to meet you as well."

Smiling Claire walked us over to table, Lauren walked in the house with Camila and the baby and brought out fruit salad. " Please help yourself to whatever you want and are your drinking tonight? We have coolers, beer, wine, titos or we have Margareta's."

" I think that I want a Cooler and I am sure that he will take a Corona if you have any." Nodding she got up. " We sure do and I will bring out some lemon for that." Turning to the sliding doors, " oh and to finally meet your darling grandbaby, I haven't seen him yet Lauren left so fast I thought she wanted him all to herself." Laughing.

" Yeah, he is really the cuties' baby that you will see."

" I am sure that he is, I haven't seen a baby in ages and I know he has to be cute, just look at your daughter." Nodding and smiling she walked in the house.....