part 34

Lauren pov

I am fucking warn out, Camila gave as good as she took, and at one point while cooking I was zoned out. More like sleeping standing up, shit if Mani didn't call me I would have burnt the pancakes. Laughing to myself the funniest thing that I had seen was Dinah and Normani go back and fourth then make out. There were about to fuck on the damn island, would it have been fucked up if I watched?

Probably but I mean come on who could say they have seen their best friend fuck a girl on the counter top, and taking on the girly roll. Which isn't really Mani, but they stopped while we at the table we sat down and talked and Normani was zoned out. " What is on your mind? Asking if I wanted to go and smoke she jumped out of the chair like the shit was on fire.

Taking a long drag of the blunt and looking at her " Well shit Mani what is on your mind? Did something happen that you need to talk to me about? Did you see something that you didn't want to or did something I need to worry about? Was the sex bad or something I mean I heard you moan and that shit was loud." Looking to the sky she looked over at me.

" It was fucking amazing I mean curly your toes kind of feeling, this was so intense that I thought I might die." Passing the blunt to her, " thanks I needed this shit, Like Laur that shit was amazing. Oh and I heard your ass too, Never knew that you could be so loud."

Pushing her I grabbed the blunt, " Shut up that shit was crazy never thought that shit snaps backs, but it does bitch it really does, it does." Puting my hand over my groined, trying to stop the blood from filling me. " Just thinking about it makes me want to do some wild shit. I get the whole near death thing bitch me too."

Leaning back I looked at the sky, it was so beautiful the stars shines and sparkled it was peaceful. Mani leaned up and crossed her arms. "What's on your mind babes?"

Rocking back she smiled " I'm in deep, I knew she was a light but Lauren she is light and dark, hot and cold, sassy and gentle. So many things in one person it's scary as hell. I've never been on someone like this, she is..."

Throwing her hands in the air "I don't know, but I know I'm in deep deeper then I have ever been."

Frowning putting her head in her hands " I'm going to get consumed by her and she is going to destroy me." Taking the blunt " Lauren what am I going to do?" Shaking my head and shrugging.

" when you find out you let me know. But for now let's have fun with the two most beautiful girls. I mean are you ready for more rounds or going to sleep?" Rasing my eyebrows, she laughed and got out the chair.

"Shit I don't know do you think she is down for more rounds? I'm so cloudy."

Laughing " shit me too but I still might go for another round if Camila is down." I heard the sliding door open. Camila was standing with shorts and a tshirt on.

"What are you guys talking about? I heard rounds what about them?" Laughing I looked at Mani who looked back at me and shook her head. Grabbing Camila pulling her in front of me kissing her neck. "Umm now I think I know what you mean by rounds, Lauren are you not tired?"

Shaking me head " when it comes to you I don't think that I could ever get tired. I mean shit Camila." Moving to the side and staring at her " We still haven't had a winner for our challenge and I think that it is time that we find out. What do you think? Can you handle it can you take any more?"

Biting her lip she smiled and her eyes got big when she looked at Dinah " Oh are you scared Camz? I mean we can totally go to sleep if that is what you want to do." Looking at the ground she turned in my arms.

" Are you seriously making that face at me like we weren't fucking for the past what three hours if not more. But to answer you no I am not scared. But are you I mean if I was being honest.." She paused and looked away, grabbing her chin and turning her face to me.