Part 36

Lauren pov

" Well damn, they can be loud." Looking at Camila we were standing in the middle of the room. Grabbing her arounds her waste "So one more round?" Kissing her neck her head rolled back, pulling on her hair she bit her lip. Pushing my leg between hers, making her legs part. " Can you get wet for me Camila."

Keeping my hands wrapped around her hair. "umm so what do you want to do with me?"' Now that is what I like to hear. What to do what to do?' Tapping my lip, moving back I grabbed her shorts and pulled them down, lifting her up she wrapped her legs around my waist. " Up in the air that is a dangerous game."

Smiling up at her " I think I can handle it." Putting her hands in my hair messaging my scalp. " Umm shit." My member jumped reaching between us untying my shorts letting them drop to the floor.

" I want you to cum in me." Looking at her like she had lost her mind, not that I wouldn't want to I mean I do. But like I could not get her pregnant again and still haven't told her about the first one. I mean shit can I have another kid? maybe Lorenzo was a miracle child. Most likely its the second one and that hit.

" Babe I've done research about you, but I was talking about a condom. Just some insurance just in case." Unwrapping her legs from my waist, she put her hand on my chest and looked up at me. " I do true you, I need you to know that. Just don't need another unexpected pregnancy." Smiling I nodded pulling her over to my draw and getting a condom.

Opening up the gold foil, Camila took it out of my hands and dropped to her knees. Kissing the tip of my dick she put the condom over the head and rolled it down my shaft. " Does this mean that I always have to use a condom?" I was hoping like hell she would say no, I mean I would miss that connection those warm walls contraction around my skin.

Looking up from the floor while I was still in her hands, pulling hard from base to the head. Biting her lip she smiled, pulling her hand so that she would stand. " I think that I would miss feeling your skin, so no as long as I am the only person that you will be having sex with I don't see the need. Unless you will be nutting in me, then we might want to use one. Is that ok with you?"

Nodding pulling her to my chest kissing her neck

Putting my hands on her ass and lifted her up so her center meet with mine

Putting my hands on her ass and lifted her up so her center meet with mine. Wrapping her legs around my waist, Looking at her I pushed in to her. Tighting her legs around me, smiling in her neck." Umm fuck yes." Biting her neck spreading her cheeks with my hands and rocked my hips. Moaning In my neck, " ahhh shit Lauren" creased her back. Entering her in one swift motion I felt her whole body tighten like a vice and I almost lost balance. Moaning I didn't move I let my body feel her.

Leaning back so that my hips and her lined up. spreading her cheeks with my hands I rocked in her. smack, smack smack the room was filled with moans "ah shit" faster harder I wanted her to yell and make this last round count. Pausing I walked over to the wall instead of leaning her on it, I put my back to the wall. Looking up at her and smiled, if she didn't get it she was about to. Spreading my legs giving my hips room to move in her. Pulling her upper chest to my body, and wrapping my arms around her waist.

Pushing hard and fast in her I held her in place. Camila's head fell back exposing her neck, biting down on her. Grabbing my hair she pulled me close. Faster her hips started shaking, I know she was close, but I wasn't. Like she know and pushed meet my thrust's and fuck rolling her hips. Following her movements adding presser to her center. " Ohh fuck Lauren." Squeaking me as I pored myself in her, this girl could take it.

Turning on the walk bracing her up, in and out fast and hard and she was about to cum and I want not going to be far behind. But she held back my body slammed in her a mile a minute I was so fucking close. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath and breathing in her essence. Not giving in " Umm hmm Camila give me what I want, let me see you cum for me." Whispering in her ear, tightening and releasing me, " Oh fuck Camila, I going to..." Moaning out my nut we explored at the same time, her whole body shook, while she scratched my back.

If I didn't have a condom on I would have coated her whole cervix. Not wanting to drop her I stepped back and walked over to the bed and laid down with her in my arms. Not pulling out I just wanted a few second in her. Through her hazy glare she smile at me and kissed my lips. " That was a.... That was crazy." Smiling at her kissing her chest I got up and pulled out. Camila's bottom lip came out. " I have to get out of this thing and clean myself you want to come?"

Shaking her head no " I can't feel my legs, so with that I do not think that it would be a good idea to go in the shower. I will go after you if I do not fall a sleep first." Kissing her head I got up and walked to the door. Looking back at her.

" You are so beautiful I hope you know that." Giggling she hide her face in the covers, walking out the room and into the bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror and seeing all the red marks on my shoulders and on my stomach. ' Shit that girl could make a mark.' Getting in the shower letting the water run over my skin.

" Ah shit" the cuts on the back burned but oddly sacrificing. Washing my body I heard the door open. " Dinah I swear if that is you don't look in here, I know your a perve." I heard a giggle not opening the door I put my head under the water and let the water run over my body.

So i will be updating slowly... cause well... yeah