NoyaKage|Words?|

Nishinoya Yuu X Kageyama Tobio (kinda?)

"Uwahhh!! You're so tall?!" said a certain libero as he stared up at him.

"..hello? uhm.."

"Nishinoya, Nishinoya Yuu. You can call me senpai though. The guardian of the Karasuno volleyball team" he said proudly, pointing to himself.

'So I did go to the right classroom..' Tobio thought to himself as Noya continued to ramble about his great achievements. Staring at his senpai, he didn't really know what to expect but it was certainly not this...

"Anyway enough about me. What are you doing here looking for me my dear kouhai?"
'Uwahh! it feels so good to finally call someone a kouhai' Lost in his dream land feeling giddy, he didn't realize that the raven was merely hearing him but not listening to all the previous things he said.

"Uhh yes, that. Volleyball..." 'well, this was a problem' Tobio was perfectly aware that he is not the greatest with words but he thought he could've managed this by himself. 'Maybe I should've waited and came with Hinata...'

"Uhh I see my kouhai is speechless, were you amazed by my volleyball skills?"

"..yes?" 'what the fuck am I even doing now? yeah he certainly can not do this alone. How do you tell your senpai that you need them back at the court and not waste his time moping just because that Ace they speak of isn't back yet' With all these thoughts rushing to Tobio, he felt more exhausted to even try and communicate anymore.

He was surprised though when the libero suddenly stopped rambling and started laughing. "Look as much as I appreciate my kouhai humoring me with this nonsense, I'm sorry but I stick to my word. I'm not coming back until He's back" Noya declared with all seriousness, staring directly at his eyes, he was so sure. So determined and so aware of what he wants. This was the hardest type of people for Tobio, they were loyal to the core, to themselves and especially to others.

'well this was a bust' Tobio sighed and nodded his head understanding that there is nothing he can do to change his mind. "I see, I understand..." defeated, he glared at the floor before turning around and stomping his towards the gym.

"Sorry my dear kouhai! you should've tried pressuring Asahi before me! He's easier to crack" he shouted back not really caring that he was receiving stares from his batch mates.

"Well that was something I did not expect" Turning around to the sound of the voice, Noya saw a black haired man shaking his head exasperatedly.

"Ohh hey there Ennoshita! sup!, Wait don't tell, are you also here to convince me?! Woah! I didn't realize how much my talent is needed." he proclaimed proudly puffing out his chest in the process. Ennoshita in response just sighed and turned away, he was merely there just to see what the commotion was about. What he expected to see though was  Hinata not Kageyama which was surprising.

That was the first interaction Kageyama had with Nishinoya, he knew he sucked at communicating, it was fairly obvious to all the interactions he had. His sister was even blunt enough to tell him straight to his face that he only has friends as teammates because he can only communicate about volleyball, in which he thought wow. Harsh. Nonetheless he loved that about his sister, she wasn't afraid to speak her mind and knew he needed the harsh straight to the point truth.