Chapter 2: Watch me, It's time to play

This is the second part of the prologue of the song fics. It's time to put at least a face to the voice. As well as raise the stakes.

"Ugh. That hurt."

"Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Dream! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, oh! Thank you, Cross!"

"Nighty? Are you okay?"

"Mm... Yeah, I think so. Where's Inky?"

"Oof. This hurts like a-"

"Ow! Sage! Don't grab me there! That hurts!... Okay, I forgive you. Now, where are we?"

"Dunno yet, Greenie."

"Kiki! Kiki?! Where is, Kiki?!"

Error sits up quickly and everyone else follows. Green quickly makes sure that his cloak is in place before looking to see if anyone saw it. Sage clings to Green's side before he picks her up. Dust side-eyes Green before holding Blue close to him. Nightmare looks around as he adjusts his crown. He makes his way to a wall and puts a hand against it. Leo walks over to Green and Sage and holds them close before kissing them softly on top of their skulls. Killer follows Nightmare while watching Error in worry. All three of them are worried about Ink, but Error is the one panicking. Killer makes his way over to Error and tries to calm him, but it doesn't work. Error continues to run around the room trying to find a way out to find Ink. Leo frowns at him before shaking his head. I'm in no place to judge. I know what I did afterward. Nightmare does too. Leo sighs softly before making his way over to Error.

"Hey- uh... Error? It's okay. Ink is strong. I know he'll be okay." T|~,@t"s W#@t Y()u s@!d ab)(!~ Gr!((b|?! /-\ n|) |_0()K @t |-|!M |\|()W. Leo flinches back as tears fill his eye sockets. "W-what?"

Error turns to Leo in confusion. "What?" Leo covers his mouth and looks at Error in horror and anger.

"Y-You said-" Leo looks down at the ground as tears start to slowly fall. "H-How do you?! W-why did you say that?!"

"Huh? Leo, are you okay?" Blue comes close but Leo smacks his hand away with a soft growl before glaring at Error.

"How dare you!" Everyone looks at Leo in confusion and worry. "How could you?! How dare you say his name! You don't know anything about him!"

"Who?" Blue grabs onto Leo as he starts to cry and tries to punch Error. Sage frowns in sadness, Leo doesn't do this often. And when he does, Leo usually tries to hide from them. Sage knows that Leo doesn't want her to see anything that could scare her more.

"Error didn't say it. I did." Everyone looks toward the wall to see a screen. All they see is a kitsune mask and a headset. The mask looks down at Leo. Leo seethes in anger as he starts to thrash against Blue and Dream comes to help try to hold him back.

"HOW COULD YOU! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR ME AND OUR KINGDOM! HOW DARE YOU INSULT HIM! HOW DARE YOU! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU'LL BE NEEDING A HELPER TO DO EVERYTHING FOR 10 YEARS! I'LL SHATTER EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY! I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS! I'LL! I'LL DUST YOU! OVER AND OVER And over. and over." Leo goes limp in Dream and Blue's arms as everyone stares in horror and worry. Sage and Green make their way over to Leo as Sage tries to heal him. Green holds Leo's head in his lap.

"It won't work. Healing him, I mean." Green turns and glares at the screen.

"What did you do!?!"

"Relax. He's sleeping. I couldn't handle that insufferable yelling. He needed to shut up. So I did it for him." Green sweats in nerves and horror as he holds Leo close. Sage whimpers softly and holds onto the two of them. Error and Killer turn to the screen.